Week 4 scores Sr.

whisperer

I am sure it will be reviewed and the coaches talked to before they make a decision.  And no even though they didn't talk to the coach of Nederland before suspending him, things will be different with bmt.  They should not do anything to them.  I think there was a pick 6 involved and that makes a difference apparently.  Who knows with this board what they will do.  I hope nothing, but it is Lumberton and would bet unlike others, they file a protest.

Have some clear rules STJFL.  There were a lot of 39 point games with people kneeling the ball. That really changes "spirit of the game".  It also really teaches our kids what is right.  Strange that some on the board say you can score, yet others say DO NOT SCORE coach.    Strange that most coaches and parents don't agree with what STJFL does but things don't change.  I thought they represented what their association wants.  I think more parents should show up at the local association and STJFL meetings and have an input.  good luck finding where they meet though.

In my opinion the rules and league are good. There is not another league that operates like ours, it is like a jr high league. It is better than any other league I have seen.
I remember when we all played only each other in our own town. The kids like playing other schools.
I agree rules should be looked at every year and adjusted appropriately. This should be looked at when the season is over.
If anything the rules have shown is thst scores can be controlled and running up scores is not appropriate under any excuse or circumstance.
I understand every school doesn't gave the "talent "like Bmt and Ned. Hopefully one day we will meet those standards. Good luck

In my opinion the rules and league are good. There is not another league that operates like ours, it is like a jr high league. It is better than any other league I have seen.
I remember when we all played only each other in our own town. The kids like playing other schools.
I agree rules should be looked at every year and adjusted appropriately. This should be looked at when the season is over.
If anything the rules have shown is thst scores can be controlled and running up scores is not appropriate under any excuse or circumstance.
I understand every school doesn't gave the "talent "like Bmt and Ned. Hopefully one day we will meet those standards. Good luck

Great League, i'm just in favor of having a town (League) hall meeting before each season so the real people that keep the league going can have an input or at least hear the reasons behind some rules or just understanding of the rules. when i say real people i am talking about the 95% of the paying customers that are not yellow card holders, board members, and coaches. We have a great league and the decisions made should be a group decision. Even when i was on the STJLF board and BMT board we were never asked to go poll your organization to see how people feel about certain things, yes i'm totally aware that you can't poll every person but everyone have emails registered with their league!! It can be a FYI notice. Last i heard about the mercy when i was involved, there was a committee formed and they were suppose to look at other leagues around the US. I actually brought in some things that leagues in California and Florida were doing but i resigned from the BMT Board so i was automatically off the STJFL board. But the things i suggested through my research none of the ideas or even part of the ideas are in place. Those decisions are being made by some people who are not trying to develope players. The league is to develope kids and its hard developing kids when they have kids taking a knee and running out of bounds because so grown folks feeling get hurt. Kids are never hurt its the parents!!

I don't know if it's true or not but it seems like the kids are getting hosed and that's 1 of the many reasons the talent level is down. What I mean by that is I'm assuming that the Roger Goodell's of the league are focusin to much on who's breaking the spirit of a rule and trying to police this public sports forum. You would think that they would use their time and energy on developing kids and coaching their kids up. I'm positive its the reason majority of the parents are signing Jr. up, right?

Eyes and a bunch of you other bone heads. what is running the score up? What do the rules say? as others have said on this board stjfl doesn't say to try and not score. Yet if a 10 play player scores and puts you at +40 you will b reviewed and penalized. Yet they on the other hand say don't score. They don't want you to kneel ball starting 2nd quarter because that would be embarrassing to other team. They want you to run ball with some kid risking getting hurt and make sure he doesn't score! They also don't care I'd the losing team thinks you are playing in a sportsman like manner. If need be, I will make sure everyone on your team gets a trophy.

Why can't they just say in rules don't score!? Go read 10 in coaches code of conduct to see if rule is proper and being enforced properly and report back

Let me keep it really real one time . You complain about the league every year, But you keep coming back.

I'm not complaining, i'm just keeping it real. you are one of the groupiees i'm talking of. I never said UIL isnt doing it right just like I didnt say STJFL wasnt doing it right. I want say anything to a jr high or a high school coach because they want let a fool like you  to tell them not score. You cant play dead, and yes i play because i'm not going to let people like you run me out of a League. I travel to Houston every weekend with track and basketball so this is my rest time so we play local and its my right. You complain about OBAMA but someone in your immediate family is still taking advantage of the OBAMA CARE FOOL. LOL. YEA I CALLED YOU A FOOL YOU KNOW WHO I AM SO GIVE ME A CALL  or since I know who you are the next time i see you i will call you that in your face and not behind this keypad!! Keep doing it yall way and you will have another organization to compete with and yall can have your water down BS!!! I get on here every year just flappin like yall call it and give PNG their props when they beat us, bc i know if PNG could run the clock on us they would but they cant like they do everyone else!! So i know your just one of the guys in this league that make decisions and you should be learning that football is not friendly at no level, ask all the kids who have gotten hurt this year is it a friendly game, just tell us to play touch since you want to be in charge!!

CALL MY PRESIDENT AND TURN ME IN EYESOFTEXAS!! i know i just hurt your manhood!!!!SMFH

I'm not complaining, i'm just keeping it real. you are one of the groupiees i'm talking of. I never said UIL isnt doing it right just like I didnt say STJFL wasnt doing it right. I want say anything to a jr high or a high school coach because they want let a fool like you  to tell them not score. You cant play dead, and yes i play because i'm not going to let people like you run me out of a League. I travel to Houston every weekend with track and basketball so this is my rest time so we play local and its my right. You complain about OBAMA but someone in your immediate family is still taking advantage of the OBAMA CARE FOOL. LOL. YEA I CALLED YOU A FOOL YOU KNOW WHO I AM SO GIVE ME A CALL  or since I know who you are the next time i see you i will call you that in your face and not behind this keypad!! Keep doing it yall way and you will have another organization to compete with and yall can have your water down BS!!! I get on here every year just flappin like yall call it and give PNG their props when they beat us, bc i know if PNG could run the clock on us they would but they cant like they do everyone else!! So i know your just one of the guys in this league that make decisions and you should be learning that football is not friendly at no level, ask all the kids who have gotten hurt this year is it a friendly game, just tell us to play touch since you want to be in charge!!

CALL MY PRESIDENT AND TURN ME IN EYESOFTEXAS!! i know i just hurt your manhood!!!!SMFH

Dang another book. Jag86 is busy today. Dude you are going to tick off AggiesAreWe and he will shut us down. Now tell eyesoftexas you are sorry. :).

It was under 40 but Lum start throwing the ball on every down and eventually 1 of Bmt's 2nd string defensive players picked it off and ran it in. It was another int right after that but luckily Rivers heard his coaches yelling at him to get down. This game was like a peewee game. 2 kickoff returns, 3 pick 6's!!

I saw the last 40 minutes of this game and that is not all true. The number 3 kid was running all over the other team on offense and defense. Even people on the Beaumont side were afraid it was going to cause problems with him scoring touchdowns at 40 to 0 so there is no way the coaches didn't know that was wrong. If you want to say you are a better team thats fine but shame on you for saying the high score was the other coaches fault because of something he did. Beaumont wasnt worried about the score and they did not try to stop until the last few seconds. This is the second year in a row with this same problem so this team better brace for impact if the league finds out about it. There is no excuse good enough to explain a 50 to 0 score in a youth game.

I saw the last 40 minutes of this game and that is not all true. The number 3 kid was running all over the other team on offense and defense. Even people on the Beaumont side were afraid it was going to cause problems with him scoring touchdowns at 40 to 0 so there is no way the coaches didn't know that was wrong. If you want to say you are a better team thats fine but shame on you for saying the high score was the other coaches fault because of something he did. Beaumont wasnt worried about the score and they did not try to stop until the last few seconds. This is the second year in a row with this same problem so this team better brace for impact if the league finds out about it. There is no excuse good enough to explain a 50 to 0 score in a youth game.

You couldn't have been at the game the score was not 50-0 😉😉

JS Numbers please tell us what would make it better? And who needs to feel better? Is it the kids or the daddyballers?

Please only beat little Timmy by 28 points. He'll feel so much better about defeat. Wake up and look at what you're teaching your kid.

Daddy will take care of it.... They cheated, y'all should have won, ya da yada.....