Week 3 Seniors

whisperer

I'm here just finishing up my Lunch.  Had a little Crow to eat.  Taste terrible.   All I really have to say is uh oh PN W.  All powerful dynasties eventually have to fall.  Your time may have expired.

Then everyone wakes up and they figure it was just a dream. The shadow teams dream will end in a few weeks yet again. :)

Jasper 36
Ktz 6
I've taken plenty of butt whooping before but never been more upset by the way the coaches acted. Not going into to details but they should be ashamed.

Now, as far as the team goes... No exaggeration... Best team I've ever seen in this league. No doubt. There is not a senior team that can play with them in my opinion. They are the truth.

Jasper 36
Ktz 6
I've taken plenty of butt whooping before but never been more upset by the way the coaches acted. Not going into to details but they should be ashamed.
Now, as far as the team goes... No exaggeration... Best team I've ever seen in this league. No doubt. There is not a senior team that can play with them in my opinion. They are the truth.

That's saying something right there Brady. So you're saying they would blast Wos, Png W, and Bmt? I have to see it to believe it

That's saying something right there Brady. So you're saying they would blast Wos, Png W, and Bmt? I have to see it to believe it

Man no disrespect intended at all. I think bmt is the only team that could stick with them. But idk man. These cats were unreal. 17 out of 17 kids that are good and #4 is the best player I've ever seen bro. 139 pounds and fast as lightning

Jasper 36
Ktz 6

I will have something to say about that first! Bmt didn't blow us out bro! We don't suck! It was a great game today and bmt won! You lost to LCM. 26-6 were they amazing too?

I will have something to say about that first! Bmt didn't blow us out bro! We don't suck! It was a great game today and bmt won! You lost to LCM. 26-6 were they amazing too?

Whoaaa man.. I never said anything about y'all sucking. WOS has always blown us out so no y'all don't suck. LCM beat us 26-6 but it was 6-0 at half. A great game. Jasper could of beat us 100 to
0. This kids are great. I'm a realist man. I don't think anyone has anything for this jasper Sr team. No disrespect to anyone.
This has nothing to do with my team. I know where we stand this year and every year. I have to go out and beg kids to play just to have enough kids to have a team. I'm just trying to make a difference in these kids life. Kountze is the smallest league in the STJFL. Y'all big schools should kill us every week. I have nothing but respect for WOS and I get along well with y'all. Y'all have always killed us but was respectful. This cats were not

I would like for the STJFL NATION to keep the WOS kid in our prayers, he went down yesterday with a leg injury early in the game!!! Thats what this league is all about building positive relationships with other communities in the area, so lets not forget how blessed we are!!!

Now as for you LAMAR, i'm back. Whisper you set me up i waited for you at spankeys and you were a non show.SMH

I dont care what anyone says on this site the two best teams played yesterday at 11, so if theres any questions about that watch the teams that win the SB come from the WOS/BMT game.  So Lamar get ready for the crying game i will bring a piece of tissue to the game so please identify yourself by coming to get it for your tears. lol Mark my word BMT will make you guys pay dearly for the 3 butt kicking by Toby and Company, but as the saying goes we will have the last laugh!!!!

I would like for the STJFL NATION to keep the WOS kid in our prayers, he went down yesterday with a leg injury early in the game!!! Thats what this league is all about building positive relationships with other communities in the area, so lets not forget how blessed we are!!!
Now as for you LAMAR, i'm back. Whisper you set me up i waited for you at spankeys and you were a non show.SMH
I dont care what anyone says on this site the two best teams played yesterday at 11, so if theres any questions about that watch the teams that win the SB come from the WOS/BMT game. So Lamar get ready for the crying game i will bring a piece of tissue to the game so please identify yourself by coming to get it for your tears. lol Mark my word BMT will make you guys pay dearly for the 3 butt kicking by Toby and Company, but as the saying goes we will have the last laugh!!!!

Prayers for the WOS kid. Hate to hear that. One of my kids broke his wrist yesterday so prayers for him also.

Man everyone is like a mice on here now!! If we would have lost man yall would have been posting for days!! LOL
I was never worried about the Sr division until now, but why dont they just have one division because i would love to play Jasper!!!

Man BMT(aka PNG W shadow team) must be the real deal. Why in the world do we even want to step on the same field with this dominating group of players. I need to tell our coaching staff to not even waste their time practicing in week 6.

Just been busy me there sure ant no crying and excuses like it is when bmt loses though. This board has been dead sense last week fellows so dont go patting yourselves on the back to hard !!! I would love to see y'all play jasper. So I would imagine y'all ant even worried abt PN anymore are ya!

Also there is a power ranking thread go flap on that ! Got you right under Jasper hope they dont beat WOS by more than 15 like I'm predicting and the whisperer knows all !!!

Sh.....................

Well I'm 41 so I will ask around. What's funny is that everyone that is on the BMT band wagon other than yourself has never gave PNG their props. I guess haters are going to hate again this year.

Wasn't saying your over 50. I was just saying!! Also, what makes you think I'm on beaumonts bandwagon? I have coached 4 of their kids in basketball. I'm a big fan of theirs because of how great the kids are. On and off the field. And I have as much respect for the coaches as any other person in my life! Great people on and off the field

Just been busy me there sure ant no crying and excuses like it is when bmt loses though. This board has been dead sense last week fellows so dont go patting yourselves on the back to hard !!! I would love to see y'all play jasper. So I would imagine y'all ant even worried abt PN anymore are ya!

Also there is a power ranking thread go flap on that ! Got you right under Jasper hope they dont beat WOS by more than 15 like I'm predicting and the whisperer knows all !!!

Sh.....................

Man we lose one game in almost 3 years and now were the underdog huh!

Sh.............. Dont even respond hahahahahahahahahaha

I like being the underdog. We took out PNG White but lost to Bmt so I guess we suck now!! I love it, so my question is this: If we Lost to Bmt but took Png out and then if they lose what will they be?

I'll wait for the response..................

BRRRRRRRRR!! I'm Cooooooooold!