Week 3 Junior

whisperer

watched the bmt blue team yesterday put a whoopin on the Indians.  blue is starting to get it together guys and are moving up in the power rankings.  I say they don't lose another game this year.  they will likely make it to the superbowl against one of the Nederland teams.

didn't see either Nederland game but heard that vidor was able to control them better than most other teams.  heard they held Nederland scoreless the whole second half????

Loopy come on, did your starters play in the second? BMT B is getting better but i question Vidor stopping NED, or is it the STJFL BOARD stoped them. LOL

watched the bmt blue team yesterday put a whoopin on the Indians. blue is starting to get it together guys and are moving up in the power rankings. I say they don't lose another game this year. they will likely make it to the superbowl against one of the Nederland teams.

didn't see either Nederland game but heard that vidor was able to control them better than most other teams. heard they held Nederland scoreless the whole second half????

Bmt vs Lum W next week. You still sticking with that statement?

Think I'm gonna have to agree with jag on the next one you made. Ned lost last weeks win from the what the stjfl website says.

Ned W scored as much as they needed too , there was no shut down defense from Vidor in the second half !!

Yes I can't believe they said that wow did they not know the spread was 59.5
And white could have covered that Twice please people really shut down 2 nd half that is hillarious. Wow

Sh......................

I am sure nedw was trying to score the whole game.  teams aren't supposed to try and not score are they?  they are supposed to take points off the board from a pick six by convincing ref the kid didn't deserve points and other team deserved ball because of penalty or something huh?

I am sure they pulled their starters and put 2nd stingers in to let them run the ball and not some 50 pound kid that had never run the ball that is a 10 play player. 

hey eyes, im not sure if everyone really does know the rules.  I doubt you really do.  I think there are some real rules that tell you what to do when up then it becomes blurry.  this statement is not a slam on you by any means by the way.  I know what the rules say, just not sure what the interpretation to some of the rules are.

I assume you know that the bmt coaches did not have a problem with the sportsmanship of Nederland white when they played and vidor didn't either.

the rules don't say not to score.  the board doesn't have a number that you can't score. the board doesn't tell you to take a knee. the rules nor the board don't day try and NOT score, they say don't do that.  boy is it really fair to either team to tell the kids if you intercept a ball run out of bounds?  should a team insist that they fumbled a ball so the other team  could have it when they clearly didn't fumble it.  The kid running ball is the smallest on the team and was gaining 5-9 yards per carry at that point in game.  had to take out one "10 play player" because he almost broke one for a TD.

explain the rules eyes since you know them so well.  did you even see the game? 

Yeah I was there , they did not have back ups in  when Bmt G scored , nice try !!! , and still kicking onside kicks after being up more than 28, sounds about right :lol: :lol:

If you were there, then apparently you must have been napping, beacuse in fact Ned B did not have its starting D Line in on all 3 touchdowns and on two of them did not have their starting corners in. Whether that would have made a difference or not, who the heck knows! Next time you come to a STJFL game, I will lend you my binoculars! ;) I am suprised Ned B didn't get their hands slapped by the ALL POWERFULL board...i wonder if Roger Goodell is on the STJFL board? Probably not, he makes better decisions... :huh:

Go_Pro, on 15 Sept 2014 - 10:11 AM, said:

Yeah I was there , they did not have back ups in when Bmt G scored , nice try !!! , and still kicking onside kicks after being up more than 28, sounds about right :lol: :lol:

If you were there, then apparently you must have been napping, beacuse in fact Ned B did not have its starting D Line in on all 3 touchdowns and on two of them did not have their starting corners in. Whether that would have made a difference or not, who the heck knows! Next time you come to a STJFL game, I will lend you my binoculars! ;) I am suprised Ned B didn't get their hands slapped by the ALL POWERFULL board...i wonder if Roger Goodell is on the STJFL board? Probably not, he makes better decisions... :huh:

Yeah I guess, I herd the all mighty STJFL board already made an example of Ned W, so you never know Ned B could be next, bunch of haters!!