Deweyville At Warren Predictions?

i heard that bland isnt playing? if this is true how can you even give them a chance if warren plays half of what they are capable of? Warren has beat them 2 out of 3 times with the only loss coming in d-ville hmm.... we all know what its like there anyways if bland isnt playing its warren by 22 if not more

no offense to bland but he isn't the whole team... thats just like tha jackson boys no offense to them.... but everybody said deweyville would be nothing without them and if i am correct they have won more games without them.... famous saying there is no i in team and it looks like you are putting one in there some how... so i think dewyville will hang may win may not just depends on if they show up to play or not...

without kevin bland in the middle clogging the lanes, deweyville we nned to play as a team to win and not turn the ball over that much and control the pace of the game. team-work will defeat any individual there is. Therefore good luck to both teams and but hopefully deweyville will pull out in the end

Blands not the whole team is a correct statement but neither is Noah for the university of florida but without him they would be severly weaker. Betting on D-Ville to win without bland is a severe longshot. and as far the jackson boys d-ville is a whole lot worse without them....

That was a hot topic this summer.Looks like Deweyville has decided to go the football route and have kinda pushed their basketball aside.I heard Bland may be back Friday.He definitely makes them better,more with his defense and rebounding than his scoring.They just look a little out of sync without him kicking the ball out and starting the break.They would have been in the mix with what they have now if the Jackson kids had the returned.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder