Juniors week ONE

whisperer

Lets see all the games. Im revising some of my picks too since i have heard all the flapping and with all the film i have of scrimmages

Png-W vs Wos      Big win

Png-P vs Bmw       I think the warriors are going to come out strong and only get better

Ned-W vs Lum-R   Blowout

Ned-B vs Lum R    Tough game. Could go either way

Bc vs Of-W            Blowout

Ktz vs Lcm             Blowout

Jas vs Of-O           I really have no clue. To far to drive for film. 2 years since i have seen Jas play

Vid vs Bmt-B         Hard to guess this one. Depends what all was lost this year from Vidor.

[quote name="whisperer" post="1515776" timestamp="1408633158"]

I concur Bmt I think Ned B and Lum is game of the week this game will tell the whisperer all things abt junior 2014 right now my early pick Nederland white wins it All. Ned w Ned w Ned w Ned w !!

Sh......................................[/quo

Ok Nederland Black Ned b Ned b Ned b

Don't be too set on Nederland.  "cupcake crew" is not going to lay down in juniors.  Bmt Pride may be on to something about those warriors.  I hear they are big and talented.  Don't know anything about how organized they are but ya'll better not sit on your heals with them.  If they have any coaching, they could be a top rated team by week 2-3

So there is 2 bmt worriors teams because the one I saw was little very?? Fast but little very? And not so good Ned white ether is that good or bmt worriors are not as good as your saying. I'm confused

?sh............

Im beginning to think someone stole last years whisperers name. You just not acting like yourself. I thought you knew everything. Now your confused and second guessing yourself. Oh and your cant spell this year  :)

Dear whisperer,  you do seem a little off your game.  just to update you, we still have all the normal teams.  However, Beaumont has a new league!  it is the Beaumont warriors.  they still have Beaumont gold and blue which is a different organization. 

bmt pride give whisperer a little break, he has been too busy scouting.  I am sure after Saturday he will be back and running.  he did say earlier that he would tell all after week one. we will see.

Men spell this way pride if you can read and understand just let me know and ill spell ck for all you mamas out there.

Sh........,................

Yeah, let me tell a few of my clients that. great advice

Did your kid get drafted by the Png purple team? Is that why you are so sour?

From now on i will take the advice of loopy and give the whisperer a break. Maybe after tomorrow he will be back like his old self. 

Back to football
Sorry to those that don't like my week one picks I mean for crying out loud nobody knows what's abt to happen tomorrow and I said by week 2 ill know all things. Pride it's not your fault your studs moved up and you might end up 500 if your lucky

Sh..................