pn-g &wo-s match up

skipper

last year pn-g took it to the mustangs  at there place we who saw this game were sitting on the edge of there seats in the 4th qt as i can remember. this year should not be any diffrent  ,pn-g brings back  BRENT HALFIN   he is a leader on there team  good kid to have around.the mustangs must find away to stop this kid if thay can he pilled up over 1,000 yards  last year  one of the better runners the mustangs will face this year,good luck pn-g. PS SORRY FOR THE SELLING

Out of our 3 preseason games, this is the one I'm looking forward to the most. Good Luck to both teams and may the best Indian win! :D

Always a good game.  Looking forward to getting back into those cozy concrete seats in Orange and watching these two go at it.  

Always a good game.  Looking forward to getting back into those cozy concrete seats in Orange and watching these two go at it.  

bring something soft to sit on lol

Gotta disagree with this just a little skipper. If Sterling-Cole had started at QB that game last season, WOS would have been the victor. I'm really looking forward to this game. While PNG might have a high powered offense, I'm just as anxious to see if they have the defense to stop WOS. WOS overall, is young, but talented. I just wish WOS would have had tickets available for season ticket sales. I hate trying to grab them the week of the game!

the mustangs are in good shape at QB  the kid is a power runner and has fair speed for a big kid his size and dose have a good arm.the one thing that he brings to the table is on 3rd down and long  the coaches will give him the ok to punt  and try and put other deep in the hole this is something new in the playbook  he has been working hard to get it out of bounds inside  the 10 so far so good and his hing time this year is outstanding

speaking of our cozy concrete seats; last year i saw a couple come up the stands carrying the thickest looking stadium seats I have ever seen.  I just had to ask them where they got them from.  The young man looked, smiled, and said they were BOAT SEATS and said they were very comfortable and sturdy.  Yup, off to Academy I went and bought me some blue/grey ones.  Just a thought for everyone.