STJFL Junior Division

whisperer

well it is early and I am going on what people say and don't say.  the new warrior team will have talent but not sure how organized they will be .  Lumberton white (cupcake crew as they are being called) is the team to beat! they have a coach that has proved himself over the years.  it will be a close race between Beaumont blue and Nederland black this year.  Ned is young but full of talent.  Ned white will be in the mix.  Lumberton red has one of the best running backs in the league, at least parents on that team are claiming that.  I hope the two Lumberton teams face off this year, that will make for a good game with much flappin to be had.  

there may be a little shake up in the small school division this year.  will post more once hear from my scouts. 

I've heard the Nederland white team is the team to beat from several people. I'm sure that's because of their returning talent, which is a good predictor.  I also remember everybody talking about the Nederland teams in pee wee last year, and the little Lumberton team took the hardware home.   

Not this yr not with the older returners Those kids play well together and to the Whisperer's knowledge both teams are evenly matched. It will come down to the Coaches involvement. In this division now that BMT Has Dismantled Nederland teams are the ones to watch better hope they end up in the same playoff bracket or it will be a Nederland "Supper" Bowl!!!

Sh...............................................................................

Oh and the white team got a secrete weapon out of Houston!  Sh....

We shall see it's the same talk but a different year.  It's mostly the same group of kids they just get shuffled around.  According to some certain teams should have about 2 or 3 titles by now but......   Enjoy watching all these teams/kids play and we know it will be exciting with or without imported secret weapons!

[quote name="loopy" post="1510309" timestamp="1407420675"]

well it is early and I am going on what people say and don't say. the new warrior team will have talent but not sure how organized they will be . Lumberton white (cupcake crew as they are being called) is the team to beat! they have a coach that has proved himself over the years. it will be a close race between Beaumont blue and Nederland black this year. Ned is young but full of talent. Ned white will be in the mix. Lumberton red has one of the best running backs in the league, at least parents on that team are claiming that. I hope the two Lumberton teams face off this year, that will make for a good game with much flappin to be had.
there may be a little shake up in the small school division this year. will post more once hear from my scouts. [/quote]
[quote name="loopy" post="1510309" timestamp="1407420675"]well it is early and I am going on what people say and don't say. the new warrior team will have talent but not sure how organized they will be . Lumberton white (cupcake crew as they are being called) is the team to beat! they have a coach that has proved himself over the years. it will be a close race between Beaumont blue and Nederland black this year. Ned is young but full of talent. Ned white will be in the mix. Lumberton red has one of the best running backs in the league, at least parents on that team are claiming that. I hope the two Lumberton teams face off this year, that will make for a good game with much flappin to be had.
there may be a little shake up in the small school division this year. will post more once hear from my scouts.
[

[quote name="Bugatti" post="1511529" timestamp="1407767121"][quote name="loopy" post="1510309" timestamp="1407420675"]well it is early and I am going on what people say and don't say. the new warrior team will have talent but not sure how organized they will be . Lumberton white (cupcake crew as they are being called) is the team to beat! they have a coach that has proved himself over the years. it will be a close race between Beaumont blue and Nederland black this year. Ned is young but full of talent. Ned white will be in the mix. Lumberton red has one of the best running backs in the league, at least parents on that team are claiming that. I hope the two Lumberton teams face off this year, that will make for a good game with much flappin to be had.
there may be a little shake up in the small school division this year. will post more once hear from my scouts.
[[/quote]
[/quote I doubt that a 1st year Jr player is the best rb in the league. I think a kid on Nederland White has something to say about that. I think his name his Kendoyn Fuslier. Best player in Jrs if you didn't already know