STJFL 2014

whisperer

There are many rumors flying around lately.  Word is PNG teams scrimmaged and no one dominated.  This was not from a reliable source, just the rumors that float around.  I am sure the whisperer was there watching that one since he seems to be bleeding more and more purple as time goes on. 

Talked to one of the Nederland asst coaches and he confirmed that Bmt dominated.  He said it was men amongst boys out there.  He said they are well organized and coached.   I am having trouble getting any of the vidor boys to talk so not sure what they are doing this year. 

There are many rumors flying around lately. Word is PNG teams scrimmaged and no one dominated. This was not from a reliable source, just the rumors that float around. I am sure the whisperer was there watching that one since he seems to be bleeding more and more purple as time goes on.
Talked to one of the Nederland asst coaches and he confirmed that Bmt dominated. He said it was men amongst boys out there. He said they are well organized and coached. I am having trouble getting any of the vidor boys to talk so not sure what they are doing this year.

I heard Sosa dominated and looked way better then the other team QB.

Pnp has Meep Meep running Qb this year so that puts him Sosa and Vaughn in the back field with an awesome line! with Clemons Martinez silva Moreno and abate all allstars except abate(1st year) but big and strong. With a new defensive coach who knows his stuff, we'll definatly have a realistic shot for a win in every game

Oh no that comment wasnt for you Bmt. I got approached on the sidelines cause some idiot on here told our coach some lies about me just like last year, the funny part is I know who they are... and it's sad there from the same city. but I'm just gonna continue to be me, and enjoy the fact that I'm in so many people's heads from the sideline... Good luck this Saturday everyone! Be Safe! GO NDNS PNP/PNW

• 3 weeks later...

Pnp has Meep Meep running Qb this year so that puts him Sosa and Vaughn in the back field with an awesome line! with Clemons Martinez silva Moreno and abate all allstars except abate(1st year) but big and strong. With a new defensive coach who knows his stuff, we'll definatly have a realistic shot for a win in every game

Just asking...Why are yall 0-3 with arguably 1 of the most talented backfield in Srs? I think yall scored 7pts which was a freebie by BMT because they have to keep it under 40 or will be kicked out of the league. Your backfield is solid and your offensive line is huge. What's the problem??

Just asking...Why are yall 0-3 with arguably 1 of the most talented backfield in Srs? I think yall scored 7pts which was a freebie by BMT because they have to keep it under 40 or will be kicked out of the league. Your backfield is solid and your offensive line is huge. What's the problem??

Wasn't the score like 14-7 at half? You need to quit picking at meep meep. Haters gonna hate!! I still have that purple shirt that says, "I wanna be like Lamar1996". If I don't see you week 6 just meet me on the hill at Lamar after the Super Bowl game, I can give it to you then.