Renegades 10u select softball

jwgunter

Jeremiah Gunter

Tuesday at 530 we will have the first of possibley 3 try outs for the New Southeast Texas Renegades 10 u softball team. Try outs will be held at the ball fields on Operators Lane in Vidor Texas. For any questions please call Jeremiah Gunter at 409-920-6547

Thanks to those who came out today. We will have another practice/tryout Thursday July 17, and Monday July 21. Both days 530-730 , softball fields located on operators lane in vidor. If you have any questions please contact Jeremiah Gunter at 409-920-6547.

Remember 10u Renegades will have an open practice 7/21/14, at the softball fields on Operators Lane in Vidor. Practice will be from 530-730. We are still trying to fill our fall 2014 roster. Any questions call Jeremiah Gunter​​ at 409-920-6547

Renegades will practice monday from 6-8 at the fields in vidor located on operators lane. This is an open practice anyone that wants to can come out. For any questions call Jeremiah at 409-920-6547. If I have spoken to you about your child playing and you did not receive a text mesg. from me please contact me so I can put you in the group message

Time to get with it, Renegades will have practice monday 6-8 at the ball fields. Anyone who is interested is welcome to cone to my house and get some batting cage work. If your interested in this we will start about 2 send me a mesg and ill get you directions. We may still have room for utility players and looking for a pitcher. Any questions call jeremiah gunter 4099206547

• 4 weeks later...