And the Dems pride themselves on fairness/objectivity

stevenash

Steve, it has never been about fair or equal for the radical left, it is about slavery and control of all who disagree with their beliefs!!!

Just asking , but you really meant to write: "Steve, it has never been about fair or equal for the radical left radical right, it is about slavery and control of all who disagree with their beliefs!!!"

Just asking , but you really meant to write: "Steve, it has never been about fair or equal for the radical left radical right, it is about slavery and control of all who disagree with their beliefs!!!"

I am unaware of anyone who holds conservative beliefs trying to suppress liberal slanted books/films/media.  If you have examples please supply them.  What you will find is evidence where conservatives are vocal about their disagreement with liberal thought/belief/policy!  And with the pain of stating the obvious, no that is not what I meant to write

From my standpoint, it is supposed to be about free speech and no censorship.  I can assure you that Costco did not remove Fahrenheit 9/11 from its shelves 

Just found out that the Costco CEO is a big time liberal and big time obama fund raiser.  So, yes, it's strictly political.  The way you stop that is to boycott Costco if you disagree.