Central @ PNG updates

After 3 innings the Central coach said No Mas when the score was 20-3. They were forced to play 5 innings and the PNG coach had the batters strikeout on purpose or bunt to get out for the last 2 innings. Tyler Harrell and Chase Woods pitched in this game. Looking forward to the showdown Friday against the Bulldogs.

After 3 innings the Central coach said No Mas when the score was 20-3. They were forced to play 5 innings and the PNG coach had the batters strikeout on purpose or bunt to get out for the last 2 innings. Tyler Harrell and Chase Woods pitched in this game. Looking forward to the showdown Friday against the Bulldogs.

Central's coach did what?........ no sir, in opinion you just don't quit. I played for Forest Brook in some of there leaner days and were on the bad side of some tail whippings and Coach Rob instilled in us a no quit attitude even though we knew we were going into most games overmatched.................you can't quit in life. There are LIFE LESSONS to be taught to our kids. JMO

The coach wanted to quit, not the players.Central is not as bad as the score would indicate.They hit, and fielded pretty well.They just lack,pitching and coaching.My hats off to the players, the catcher has probably the strongest arm in the district.Keep competing guys, even though your coach doesn't want too.

Congrats to the Indians and there win over Beaumont Central. The coach for Beaumont Central is very sorry for the he performed last night he quit on his team and it looked like the catcher for Beaumont Central was very upset that the coach wanted to end the game like that but keep your heads up Beaumont Central and don't let your coach pull you down or let you think quitting is good.  

Yes it is true. The Central coach went to the umpires after the 3rd inning and then pulled his team off of the field. After being informed that it would not be an official game until after 4 1/2 innings. The PNG had his guys just acting like they were bunting and striking out on purpose for the next 2 innings.

Trey was a freshmen on Central baseball team that someone from Ozen had a complaint that he when to West Brook for one week so he got remove from Central team,

I know who that person, let me say people who that would be who announced this! It was no secret, I do know when I was asked about it, (I confirmed) that he did go to WB at the beginning of the football season and left because he did not want to play behind Bishop. (Never throw rocks & hide your hands!) Now, I don't believe in winning games by forfeit, it should be decided on the field, and him playing wasn't a big deal. The only thing Ozen is upset about is the coaches from Central recruiting Ozen's 9th grade QB to transfer and the fact that Nikia Jones attended Central for the 1st week of school before basketball ever started and BISD made her sit out from varsity sports an entire year. Also when Landon Smith transferred to Ozen from WB, they made him sit out from varsity an entire year. No school should have exceptions to the rule over the other, right is right and wrong is wrong! The coaches new this rule and disregarded it any way. Always teach kids to do the right thing and I am a Central fan as well whether you believe it or not.