What was the biggest upset you were ever involved in?

Guest Kelly Football

• 7 months later...

Actually, Ned's biggest IMO was vs Friendswood in '01.  #2 ranked in the state and Ned took it to them in the quarterfinals.

Fantastic game. Ned couldn't make a mistake that night even if they tried.  ;D

I remember that game well. It was COLD at Rice stadium that day. I remember drinking hot chocolate and spilling it all over my yellow sweatshirt in the first quarter when we scored our first TD. This reminds me why I never drink hot chocolate at games!

:D

In '83 we played the #2 Navasota Rattlers @Thorne.  Their starting QB was out but the #2 were throwing deep bombs into our side of the field during warmups.  I was like, we are about to get it handed to us.  We won 33-0, Region 3 champs......

I think our upset of Port Neches-Groves back in the '98 playoffs. When we were upset, I would say Lumberton this season.

wasnt Pearson the QB and Edwards the RB?

yes, dakari pearson was the quarterback and edwards was the running back, and the brusing fullback will bowers.  i think pearson and edwards both had over 250 yards rushing each that game. final was 42-21 dayton.  ::)for pn-g, dustin long and those 2 twin receivers were awesome. pn-g just ran out of gas trying to stop the rushing game. dayton's offense just couldn't be stopped that night at cardinal stadium. still, in other words, was a great bi-district game. the atmosphere was awesome.

Guest tigersvoice

I think our upset of Port Neches-Groves back in the '98 playoffs. When we were upset, I would say Lumberton this season.

wasnt Pearson the QB and Edwards the RB?

yes, dakari pearson was the quaterback and edwards was the running back, and the brusing fullback will bowers.  i think pearson and edwards both had over 250 yards rushing each that game. final was 42-21 dayton.  ::)

I played highschool football for 4 years and have watched highschool football for 53 years.  Dakari Pearson was one of the 5 best players that I have ever seen in highschool.

Guest tigersvoice

Actually, Ned's biggest IMO was vs Friendswood in '01.  #2 ranked in the state and Ned took it to them in the quarterfinals.

Fantastic game. Ned couldn't make a mistake that night even if they tried.  ;D

I remember that game well. It was COLD at Rice stadium that day. I remember drinking hot chocolate and spilling it all over my yellow sweatshirt in the first quarter when we scored our first TD. This reminds me why I never drink hot chocolate at games!

:D

Well, jake94 - let that be a lesson to you.  Bourbon will warm you better at cold games and it is not nearly as messy. 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami