who has the best defense?

I would aggree(remorsefully) with KellyFan... Kelly has a good D... I have not been too impressed with the goalkeeping from the games I got to see Kelly play... but Joe Fontana strikes fear into the hearts of his players and in return... Tough and Physical defense is what his teams usually produce........

Thats not a shot at anyone you ignoramous... its an observation... and I didnt say from the games at the tournement eithor... I wasnt there... I'm talking about games pryor that I have watched.. and I have watched quite a few... so think b4 you open your mouth...

Guest aggie79

It is a shot at the Kelly goalie.  So don't be a jerk, if your going to critique someones play, be prepared to defend youself without dropping to name calling.  Besides if you are in carolina in school, how many games could you have seen.  Anyway their goalie  beat you last year at the Kelly/WB game as a Freshman.

I was down for Chrismas Break idiot.. and I attended some games...and it still wasnt a shot at anyone.. and if you want to check your stats... I didn't get scored on... That was our first schrimage/game of the year and we rotated all three varsity keepers in and out... so I dont think "he" neccessarily beat "me"... the team did... b/c Kelly was better than us... again... make sure you have your facts strait b4 you open your mouth...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami