Realignment

Someone want to explain the baytown schools? Makes no sense driving through barbers hill. What did Danley use some influence to keep away from crossing the trinity?

Reason I'm asking is cause I heard BH is not goin to play any beaumont schools next year or invite any to the classic. Seems someone is scared

UIL realignment never makes sense and BH wouldn't have any say in the alignment process or we would of shipped Dayton East to avoid all the Purple.

Why would BH be scared?  Didn't they beat each Beaumont school the last time they played each one?

Ozen, like BH, has a strong program.  I don't think either team has been scared of each other in the past, present or near future.  If both teams are fortunate enough to win the first 2 rounds of the playoffs this year, we'll meet again in the playoffs.  Both teams will play hard and it will be settled on the court, but neither will come in scared.