Randy Rodgers Recruiting

[quote name="Scatright" post="1420201" timestamp="1374265155"]
Depends on where you are from.  If the "hornet" in your name indicates Hardin, you are wasting your time!  8) ;D
[/quote]
That makes no sense.  The question was can anyone provide any feedback on Randy Rogers recruiting.  I think you're a little agitated about my comments on a different thread.  I have nothing but respect for the program at HD.  By the way, insidetexas.com class of 2015 has a different opinion than the one you stated.

[quote name="thebighornet" post="1420295" timestamp="1374285259"]
[quote author=Scatright link=topic=112998.msg1420201#msg1420201 date=1374265155]
Depends on where you are from.  If the "hornet" in your name indicates Hardin, you are wasting your time!  8) ;D
[/quote]
That makes no sense.  The question was can anyone provide any feedback on Randy Rogers recruiting.  I think you're a little agitated about my comments on a different thread. [b] I have nothing but respect for the program at HD.[/b]  By the way, insidetexas.com class of 2015 has a different opinion than the one you stated.
[/quote]

It's all in fun buddy.  Just some neighborly trash talking leading up to the first week of the season.  Better to start now then later. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder