Local soccer team

I'm here to udate you again on Beaumont's own Albion Hurricanes U-16 Girls Soccer Team who came away with the US Youth Soccer National Tournament Title this past weekend in Orlando, Florida.  The girls placed first in the Round Robin Play with a tie against Colorado, a win against South Dakota and Virginia.  In the title match against Colorado the girls came away with a 1 to 0 win.  Going in the girls knew it was going to be a tough battle and through the first half of play they had alot of shots on goal but none found the back of the net.  Tentions were really high going in to the second half, but in the 13th min Reagan Padgett had a break away and was faced one on one with the goalie with 2 defenders hanging on here back and the goalie coming out against the attack Reagan was able to finish with goal.  These girls have put in alot of hard work and commitement since this team was formed and we owe a lot of thanks to Coach Chris Carter for his commitment as well.  Listed below is the names of the girls. 

The members of this Beaumont select soccer team attend different high school in the East Texas Area. 
Lumberton:  Madison Carlton, Lauren Glover, Jordan Schoeb
Jasper:  Emmalee Carter, Hunter Eubanks, Pam McFarland, Alex Richardson
Vidor:  Madison Chilton, Kaylie Powell, Curran Wilgers
Hardin Jefferson:  Raegan Padgett, Kathryne Padgett
Beaumont West Brook:  Bailey LaBauve
Beaumont Kelly:  Paige Hooper
Nederland:  Kirsten Diaz, Tatum Kieschnick

• 5 weeks later...
I officially relinquish the title from the 93 SSSC girls and Coach Hughes to the NEW best there has every been!!!

Awesome job girls!!!! Coach Chris you are my hero!!!!

Hopefully the local college scouts have their EYES wide open!!!!

kudos to the author of this post great write up!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder