PowerDrive Training

Check out an innovative new product from Texas Longhorn legend Doug English at www.powerdrivetraining.com. We just got one at Elysian Fields and it is an awesome tool for your offensive/defensive linemen, as well as conditioning for other athletes. You'll notice from the website that all the Texas universities are using them. Great training product!

Well a lot of you are looking, what do you think? The cool thing about it is it forces you to use proper technique or you can't move it. I watched 7th and 8th grade kids at FBU use it for three days and you could see improvement in their technique each time they used it, and you could see improvement in their one on one drills too! No I'm not selling them, just believe its something that would help a lot of teams improve their line work. Looking for some opinions. Is anybody in SETX using it?

I think everybody needs one, they said they have sold about 80 so far, several of the Texas university's, the Detroit Lions, and quite a few high schools in Texas have them. I know Katy, Allen, and Westlake have them. They are hauling them to clinics, and camps this summer.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder