7on7 Tournament Crosby 5-18

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny story (Well it is now many years later) When I was a senior I tore my MCL in the next to last game of my senior year. The pain was so bad I thought I was going to die. They brought be to the sidelines, which our stadium was small and I was yelling and cussing from the pain and everyone in the stands could hear me. My parents came on the sidelines and my mother said if another cuss word came out of my mouth I wouldn't have to worry about my knee. BUT I ignored her and proceeded to yell and cuss. She then proceeded to kick my hurt knee. After that my parents never had to tell me to watch my mouth.

[quote name="Richard Cranium" post="1409161" timestamp="1369859480"]
Funny story (Well it is now many years later) When I was a senior I tore my MCL in the next to last game of my senior year. The pain was so bad I thought I was going to die. They brought be to the sidelines, which our stadium was small and I was yelling and cussing from the pain and everyone in the stands could hear me. My parents came on the sidelines and my mother said if another cuss word came out of my mouth I wouldn't have to worry about my knee. BUT I ignored her and proceeded to yell and cuss. She then proceeded to kick my hurt knee. After that my parents never had to tell me to watch my mouth.
[/quote]

HAHAHA OLD SCHOOL!! Give your mom a hug... she deserves it!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder