PN-Gs Faircloth backs off Spring Football

[quote name="AthleticSupporter - Jock" post="1402023" timestamp="1367963185"]
[quote author=johnnyarm link=topic=111417.msg1401960#msg1401960 date=1367954921]
[quote author=pngfootball1 link=topic=111417.msg1399433#msg1399433 date=1367343416]
Morse won't even be in the mix...Walker is outstanding!
[/quote]

LOL...what family member are you!? first post so happen too.... That coach has two options... 1. Go with the junior QB that is 5'7" 150 lbs, 2. Go with a sophmore QB that is 6' 190 lbs? Both threw the ball very well and both run the same 40 time. I think it will be a good competition with the one who moves the offense the best winning the starting job. A lot of young talent on that team next year. I think both will be on the field no matter what.  8)
[/quote]

What do these boys run in the 40?  I've seen both run and I wouldn't guess any lower than 4.7
[/quote]

Most likely close to that time. No break away speed from either.

I have no relation to any of the QB's actually. I also do not think they have the same 40 times...watching 7 on 7 game against WB Walker just seemed to be an all around better QB. But, everyone is entitled to their opinions, after all this is a forum. Height may be good to have but it doesn't make you an awesome QB...Height doesnt help if you dont have accuracy. Drew Breese is under 6 foot and Russell Wilson is too which both are outstanding. Walker is said from many people in the community to be 5' 9" though which looks about right in my eyes. Im not bashing any QB, I just think Walker was better than Morse. I wish them both the best of luck though in whatever position they be put in. I have faith in Faircloth and the other offensive coaches that they will make the best decision. No worries for this Indian fan.  ;)

[quote name="pngfootball1" post="1402693" timestamp="1368133120"]
I have no relation to any of the QB's actually. I also do not think they have the same 40 times...watching 7 on 7 game against WB Walker just seemed to be an all around better QB. But, everyone is entitled to their opinions, after all this is a forum. Height may be good to have but it doesn't make you an awesome QB...Height doesnt help if you dont have accuracy. Drew Breese is under 6 foot and Russell Wilson is too which both are outstanding. Walker is said from many people in the community to be 5' 9" though which looks about right in my eyes. Im not bashing any QB, I just think Walker was better than Morse. I wish them both the best of luck though in whatever position they be put in. I have faith in Faircloth and the other offensive coaches that they will make the best decision. No worries for this Indian fan.  ;)
[/quote]
I think if you had seen both play in pads you would recognize that Morse is a special QB talent and Walker is a special football talent. Morse is very accurate and has a strong arm. He is also tough in the pocket and on the run. That said Ky Walker can help this team out in many positions were Morse may be best suited at QB. I'd use Ky on offense and defense, similiar to how Nederland used Sonnier a couple years back. It is not a bad problem to have! Of course this team will only go as far as the Lines take them. Both Lines need to step it up this year to make a splash.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw