*Barbers Hill at Dayton Updates*/The Hill wins 11-9!

[quote name="OctFeb" post="1396263" timestamp="1366422061"]
[quote author=BH93 link=topic=111302.msg1396258#msg1396258 date=1366421897]
Cmon??? No one gonna jump on that one
[/quote] jump on what?  ???
I just quoted it before the last out, just got lucky I guess. Anyway, good game all the Dayton fans out there

Nope you are correct , just went back and checked . I knew second game was horrible , but I thought the first one was lower scoring . The broncos have 7 pitchers . We have used only 3 all year . Every team will see a combination of the same pitching . Only so much the kids can do , IMO they have done what it takes to have a shit at winning a whole lot more than they have .

[quote name="DaytonBaseball101" post="1396310" timestamp="1366425607"]
Nope you are correct , just went back and checked . I knew second game was horrible , but I thought the first one was lower scoring . The broncos have 7 pitchers . We have used only 3 all year . Every team will see a combination of the same pitching . Only so much the kids can do , IMO they have done what it takes to have a shit at winning a whole lot more than they have .
[/quote]well like i said i wish them the best and i am always pulling for the bronx. Oh yeah one more thing you dropped the s bomb. I know it was an accident just thought it was funny. I do agree dayton could have won alot more games.

I asked about Dayton making the playoffs. someone told me as of last night they had to beat 2 out of the last 3 to make the playoffs. So they beat Porter, lost to BH. That makes them having to beat Summer Creek on the 26th, to make it. Not sure if this was correct info. But what I was told.

[quote name="DaytonBaseball101" post="1396310" timestamp="1366425607"]
[/quote] I got a chuckle out of that one too!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami