Kountze - Ec

If I'm not mistaken a win by Kountze would put Kountze atop the district because they would own the head to head...a loss would make EC the lone unbeaten front runner. This game is important to both EC and Kountze as it will position them for the next round of play. It's all about the sticks and mistakes...Kountze pulls this one out in a close one!

[quote name="Piratesdad4410" post="1386213" timestamp="1363551637"]
If my info is correct Kountze will be throwing there # 3 Pitcher If that is so EC will win this game by around 6 or 7 . EC has the best bats in the district JMO and with out Franklin on the mound Kountze is in trouble.
[/quote]
You obviously haven't seen Marshall ..also Kountze didn't pitch Franklin or Marshall  the first time we beat EC earlier this year... Kountze hasn't had Marshall in CF or pitching in over a week due to injury.. he is also our leadoff hitter..with him hopefully returning to CF monday vs EC...Kountze wins by 2

[quote name="utfan06" post="1386215" timestamp="1363552554"]
[quote author=Piratesdad4410 link=topic=110300.msg1386213#msg1386213 date=1363551637]
If my info is correct Kountze will be throwing there # 3 Pitcher If that is so EC will win this game by around 6 or 7 . EC has the best bats in the district JMO and with out Franklin on the mound Kountze is in trouble.
[/quote]
You obviously haven't seen Marshall ..also Kountze didn't pitch Franklin or Marshall  the first time we beat EC earlier this year... Kountze hasn't had Marshall in CF or pitching in over a week due to injury.. he is also our leadoff hitter..with him hopefully returning to CF monday vs EC...Kountze wins by 2
[/quote] don't put any thing into that tournament game that kountze beat Ec.  Ec is a totally different team now.  Ec by5

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont