Kountze vs HJ updates

[quote name="utfan06" post="1381997" timestamp="1362271149"]
Kountze 1

HJ 3 bot 1 kountze starter walked bases loaded then duplant cleared the bases with a triple
[/quote]

Duplant is the leadoff hitter, Edelmon is the 4 hole that hit the triple with the bases loaded. Man, my son cant get any love on here...

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1382300" timestamp="1362360775"]
[quote author=utfan06 link=topic=109962.msg1381997#msg1381997 date=1362271149]
Kountze 1

HJ 3 bot 1 kountze starter walked bases loaded then duplant cleared the bases with a triple
[/quote]

Duplant is the leadoff hitter, Edelmon is the 4 hole that hit the triple with the bases loaded. Man, my son cant get any love on here...
[/quote]
I apologize.. i wasn't sure which player he was lol

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1382300" timestamp="1362360775"]
[quote author=utfan06 link=topic=109962.msg1381997#msg1381997 date=1362271149]
Kountze 1

[/quote]

[/quote]
Man, wonder why that is?  Maybe too much parental mouth?  Try a new approach; you stay out of it and let "son's" performance stand on its own.  If its earned, then he will get the "love" on here. 8)

Ya think thats what it is? I never thought of that. I was thinking more along the lines of it is just a bunch of know-it-all haters that never made it in sports themselves and just get on here to try to be someone they never were or never will be, an athlete... And it just goes to show you that you have no idea what your talking about when it comes to HJ wether it be football, baseball, basketall, or tidldy winks. UTFan06, no problem, just letting you guys know who it was. I was actually joking about the love part. My sons like to get on here and read the stupid stuff that I post. I probably am the reason they dont get mentioned on here much, but its not a big deal. I like taking jabs at people like usedtobe because they really get upset and loose sleep over what people post on here. Its really funny to me...

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1382382" timestamp="1362408834"]
Ya think thats what it is? I never thought of that. I was thinking more along the lines of it is just a bunch of know-it-all haters that never made it in sports themselves and just get on here to try to be someone they never were or never will be, an athlete... And it just goes to show you that you have no idea what your talking about when it comes to HJ wether it be football, baseball, basketall, or tidldy winks. UTFan06, no problem, just letting you guys know who it was. I was actually joking about the love part. My sons like to get on here and read the stupid stuff that I post. I probably am the reason they dont get mentioned on here much, but its not a big deal. I like taking jabs at people like usedtobe because they really get upset and loose sleep over what people post on here. Its really funny to me...
[/quote]
Watched Aaron some this past weekend and he is really developing into a fine ball player...tell him to keep up the good work and his Kountze buddies are pulling for you guys to kick butt this year and make some noise in the post season! Tell him congrats on making one of the MVP spots in the Woodville tournament.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1382382" timestamp="1362408834"]
[/quote] ::) ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami