Jump to content

APanthers

Members
  • Posts

    875
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by APanthers

  1. 37-6 Anahauc 4:57 left in second quarter
  2. For the most part
  3. Me too the old school way is better to me
  4. I don’t like y’all’s new scoring update methods
  5. AP-26 Nw-5 3rd quarter 7:45
  6. That’s looks like date instead score update
  7. Halftime AP-19 NW-5
  8. AP-18 NW-5 2nd quarter 6:46
  9. AP-12 NW-5 1st quarter:24
  10. Pick 6 AP-12 NW-2 1st quarter 4:41
  11. Anahauc-6 nw-0
  12. Game starts at 7
  13. I don’t know much about New Waverly other than I see they are ranked #9 in state .
  14. We did get some picks not sure the exact number
  15. Can you use capital letters for the team city please
  16. I’m not basing it just off this game I know a good football team when I see it . The best team Anahauc has fielded in years .
  17. It’s going to be a good year for Anahauc. Coach Neece and company has this program running great have not seen it like this since Coach Barbay was here .
  18. Anahauc-57 hj-18 5:30 left in the game
  19. Anahuac-50 hj-18 3:45 left in the third
  20. Anahauc 25 HJ 10 halftime
  21. Panther country let’s Ride !
×
×
  • Create New...