West Sabine Coach Kevin Lane

Uncle Si

Coach Kevin Lane begins a new chapter in his career as HC of the West Sabine Tigers baseball program.  I've talked with a few players and players parents about the practices so far and all seem to be extremely impressed.  West Sabine definately has some talented players and with Coach Lane's tract record it sounds as if West Sabine has found the right guy to make them district favorites for years to come.  Any of you guys have any history with Coach Lane?

I've got a feeling this season could be special down here in Pineland. Think he is the right guy to get the Tiger program rolling in the right direction. I too have heard nothing but good things sbout him from the parents I have talked to.Got to meet him during football season and my first impression of him was that of a man who ate, slept, and breathed baseball, and WS hasn't had that in awhile..........

[quote name="fastback" post="1371936" timestamp="1360409567"]
JV Game

WS 6 Woodville 1

Varsity Game

Woodville 4 WS 3  They played 9 innings i think. Just to get some hill time for alot of kids.
[/quote]
That's a good idea in a scrimmage like this! I was told Woodville pitched several underclassmen, but that they looked pretty good considering this was the first varsity action they've ever seen.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up From the article: In the days since Hunter Biden's laptop was entered into evidence in his Delaware gun trial, Republican lawmakers have called out the 51 intelligence officials who originally cast doubt on its authenticity before the 2020 election. "I think there needs to be an investigation into every single one of them," Rep. Kat Cammack, R-Fla., told the Daily Mail during congressional baseball practice. "We know that the intel community never operates in absolutes, and the fact that we had 51 come forward and try to put forward a narrative that this was disinformation, misinformation, when everyone knew full well that it wasn't — that it was very real — that speaks volumes about the politicization and the weaponization of the DOJ [Department of Justice] and the IC [intelligence community]." Cammack also said their security clearances need to be revoked. Rep. Greg Steube, R-Fla., echoed his fellow Floridian, saying the 51 intel officers who originally deemed the laptop "Russian disinformation" should face consequences. "100%, absolutely there should be repercussions for that," Steube told the Mail. "That's what the American people are frustrated and tired about, is they see all of these people doing all these horrible things, using the deep state to go after Trump and Russia-gate and Russia collusion," he said. "It was all a lie. "And none of these people have been held accountable," he continued. "So, if any of them are still working in government, they should all lose their jobs and then be sued if there's some type of cause that you can go after them for.
    • Please post the quotes where I said our athletes are better than yours and I will apologize 
    • Wow, congrats to Coach Erickson. Complete changes across the board for boys athletics in Orangefield the last year or so. 
    • That team underachieved. Had the returning offensive MVP of the District along with 2 other 1st team all-district players. Finished 4th. He had a more talented/experienced team than the previous year and the team got worse. The reason I didn't like the hire in the beginning was his 6-51 coaching record prior to getting the job. I know records aren't the only thing to judge a coach on, but 6-51 is absolutely horrific. 
    • I don’t think they have qualified for state 7 on 7 yet but I could be wrong… 
  • Topics