2A #6 Kountze vs 2A #1 White Oak/KOUNTZE WINS 78-62!!!!

aTmfan06

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game could go either way.  Both squads are very deep and outstanding.  I know the coaches are more worried about winning in the post season than winning this one but it will be great for the fans.  Roughnecks have a tough stretch over the next 11 days with Kountze tonight then face a good  Waskom team  monday and then host # 5 Tatum in a district showdown on Jan 8th.  I am glad we are getting to play Kountze before district.  It will really prepare us for Tatum.  Wishing both teams good health tonight.

[quote name="snuffy" post="1359389" timestamp="1356787865"]
This game could go either way.  Both squads are very deep and outstanding.  I know the coaches are more worried about winning in the post season than winning this one but it will be great for the fans.  Roughnecks have a tough stretch over the next 11 days with Kountze tonight then face a good  Waskom team  monday and then host # 5 Tatum in a district showdown on Jan 8th.  I am glad we are getting to play Kountze before district.  It will really prepare us for Tatum.  Wishing both teams good health tonight.
[/quote]
Same to yall...I wish this was being broadcasted

[quote name="Sfajacks10" post="1359423" timestamp="1356797717"]
Wish I could go this game tonight. After watching Kountze against Tenaha they'll have to bring it against White Oak.  Attack the boards and shot selection is key. They do that and they'll have a good chance.
[/quote]

Speaking of Tenaha.. They'll have their first practice of the season this coming Monday.

[quote name="Eagleborn" post="1359436" timestamp="1356801733"]
[quote author=Sfajacks10 link=topic=107820.msg1359423#msg1359423 date=1356797717]
Wish I could go this game tonight. After watching Kountze against Tenaha they'll have to bring it against White Oak.  Attack the boards and shot selection is key. They do that and they'll have a good chance.
[/quote]

Speaking of Tenaha.. They'll have their first practice of the season this coming Monday.
[/quote] yeah n they will make some noise come playoff time

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder