Reliant Playoff Games

liltex

Several of us saw 3 good games fri then traveled to College Station sat.for the 2 oclock SC/GT game then back to the night cap 7 oclock FB Travis/Deer Prk game.The 4 games we saw @ Reliant were the best officiating zebra crews I've seen in a long long time.It was nice to see a crew take charge of a game and put themselves in great positions to make good calls.I love it when the game moves along and they let the kids play the game.Every seat in the house is a good seat w/other games updates posted as scores go up on other area games so you know exactly what's going down @ other venues.There was some PA favortism out of the pressbox for La Marque's DEFENSE though & I thought that was distasteful towards Coldspring for a neutral site

Still debating fri between the Silsbee/Carthage game(winner to prolly play El Campo for a shot @ the 3a div1 title) or the Ned/Dawson game.Leaning to the Silsbee game no $10 parking,plus I haven't seen Silsbee play.Got lots of kinfolk down in El Campo 8)

[quote name="liltex" post="1342707" timestamp="1353939704"]
Still debating fri between the Silsbee/Carthage game(winner to prolly play El Campo for a shot @ the 3a div1 title) or the Ned/Dawson game.Leaning to the Silsbee game no $10 parking,plus I haven't seen Silsbee play.Got lots of kinfolk down in El Campo 8)
[/quote] 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax