Hey Coop and Bh Fan

Guest reddog

Nope , I asked around and no one knew!!! thats the only thing that sucks about this Tour they need some one in each gym updating the poster size Bracketts that they have hanging up. The Bracket never changed and I was there 5 hours!!!!! keep you eye on the BH sports report BH146 will probally have updates tonight!

Nope , I asked around and no one knew!!! thats the only thing that sucks about this Tour they need some one in each gym updating the poster size Bracketts that they have hanging up. The Bracket never changed and I was there 5 hours!!!!! keep you eye on the BH sports report BH146 will probally have updates tonight!

Oh come on BhFan am I guess Bh96 will have some info on this one. BhFan with all that money you guys have over there think they could come up with something to help me out. Ha Ha I am going to call that man that you and me sit by at the GP vs Nederland game that was reading the paper maybe he will have some info.  ???

Oh come on BhFan am I guess Bh96 will have some info on this one. BhFan with all that money you guys have over there think they could come up with something to help me out. Ha Ha I am going to call that man that you and me sit by at the GP vs Nederland game that was reading the paper maybe he will have some info.  ???

LOL , I'm bringing them some Cups and strings tomorrow so they can keep us updated ;D

Hey when we pulled up a BH maintenance truck was towing the Huffman bus ;D What else do want from us!!!! ;D

LOL , I'm bringing them some Cups and strings tomorrow so they can keep us updated ;D

Hey when we pulled up a BH maintenance truck was towing the Huffman bus ;D What else do want from us!!!! ;D

Yea I wish they would  haul our football stadium out of here. Yea the kid told me the bus broke down and they had to thumb it home bc Jody would not give them a ride. Things are looking up over here on the POND.  :-\ I am coming over tomorrow around noon so be around and let's crack some jokes about Coop.  ;D

Yea I wish they would  haul our football stadium out of here. Yea the kid told me the bus broke down and they had to thumb it home bc Jody would not give them a ride. Things are looking up over here on the POND.  :-\ I am coming over tomorrow around noon so be around and let's crack some jokes about Coop.  ;D

Ok your turn to give me some updates. I 'll be at Moody Gardens tomorrow doing the family thing ,so some text msg would be great!!!! I can't beleive Jody!!! maybe he thought they were WOS ;D

Man I havent been able to make a game yet cause of work! I am practically living out here. But man I heard the gym is real nice now. I wonder if they manage to get all of the nasty butt smell out from years of lifting weights upstairs. Or maybe it was just my own but I was smelling?

Hey Fan what have you been up too aint seen you since football season or nothing.

Hey Fan what have you been up too aint seen you since football season or nothing.

Same as you my friend, Working!!!! I'll be traveling alot this year ,but I'm sure you will see my ugly head at a Basket or Base or Soft ball game ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124