Happy or not with ray ray

[quote name="Pirate88" post="1288367" timestamp="1349136378"]
My problem with Wodard is after three years of playing, there is not much change from year one to year three. The offense still can't move the ball, special teams are still horrible, coahing calls still suck and the program seems stale. Woodard's scheduling is the biggest pitfall as well. It's hard to get excited about going to see Langston, McMurray and PVAM. There is no excitment in the air at the stadium from the crowd. It's not the fans fault, it's the product being presented on the field. I think Woodard is over his head. Lamar should have never brought in a coach with zero Div I HC expience to restart the program. If the right coach was in place and the right strides had been made, Lamar would be two years from FBS right now. As it stands right now, we are still at least 5 years from FBS, if we get rid of Woodard by year end.
[/quote]

Got to have 2 or 3 for sure wins.

And NO I AM NOT HAPPY WITH RAY RAY

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="puddin tane" post="1296363" timestamp="1349892800"]
triple option?  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

be about 15 people in the stands to watch that
[/quote]

I don't know if you ever watch navy but the triple option is one of the most fun offenses to watch.  I dont agree with you at all there.  And it is one of the great equalizers.

[quote name="jdcurran235" post="1308830" timestamp="1351109332"]
[quote author=puddin tane link=topic=104006.msg1296363#msg1296363 date=1349892800]

[/quote]

I don't know if you ever watch navy but the triple option is one of the most fun offenses to watch.  I dont agree with you at all there.  And it is one of the great equalizers.
[/quote]

i grew up watching UT run the option...bored me then, bores me now

I think passing is [b]the[/b] great equalizer...

[quote name="puddin tane" post="1308878" timestamp="1351115193"]
[quote author=jdcurran235 link=topic=104006.msg1308830#msg1308830 date=1351109332]
[quote author=puddin tane link=topic=104006.msg1296363#msg1296363 date=1349892800]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i grew up watching UT run the option...bored me then, bores me now

I think passing is [b]the[/b] great equalizer...
[/quote]Woodard does not understand how to run a passing game. 3 years yet Lamar still can't exploit the middle with a crossing route.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami