Coldspring vs tarkington

Who is going to take this one  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to take this one

• Coldspring
    • Tarkington

[quote name="indian15/16" post="1288817" timestamp="1349194782"]
[quote author=kneebraceace link=topic=104003.msg1288543#msg1288543 date=1349149002]
If Tarkington thinks last week was bad! Gonna be worse!
[/quote]I'm afraid that will be the case. The main reason being that Coach Maple, last week, called off the dogs and played his reserves late in the 3rd and all the 4th qtr. This is a discipline that tends to escape Barbay.
[/quote]
Honestly Barbay is pretty good about calling off the dogs.  The only touchdown that Coldspring scored after half time on Shepherd was an accident.  It was a busted play and the running back reversed his field and went across the entire field to score from mid field.  Most of Coldspring's blow-outs from the past two years were done at half time.  I know it is bad to run up the score, but you also have to let your starters get some reps and conditioning in games.  Last week we would have had to pull the starters after 5 minutes to keep from running up the score.  That is not realistic.
However, I feel sorry for Splendora this year.  They pulled some crazy stuff during baseball season last year in Coldspring and I think they have a blow-out coming to them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder