BH @ Kingwood Park

bh89-2

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1280541" timestamp="1348497136"]
[quote author=BHjustwin link=topic=103533.msg1280530#msg1280530 date=1348496443]
Somebody said that its KP's homecoming???? They aint been around long enough to have a Homecoming LOL.
The BH defense is starting to look really good. They moved some speed around and placed some good step up players in for the injured ones. The offense is clicking pretty well. King didnt let O'Neal have a huge night but he still got his yards and MVP's arm looks good when he lets it fly. That tight end Gray is a nice target. 6'4" and did you see his one handed 35 yard snag? I'm glad its a Sat game so that I can go and watch Crosby vs SC. I'm sitting on SC side. I'll be the white guy in the BH shirt. I wont look out of place at all.
BH-35
KP14
[/quote]

O neal i think got around 70 yards, but the Speers kid ran for 116! That is what BH needed another back to step up and carry the rock! The Catch by Gray was awesome! Think would like to sit on the SC side ,but that darn parking Crosby has sucks!. There is going to be quite a few BH folks at this game.
[/quote] One entrance in and one exit out. I am glad I don't have to go back to Crosby till 2014. I will then park on the Crosby side and walk around to sit w/BH.

The last time we played KP was 2009 and we won there by a FG in the last few seconds. It will be a good game but BH wins this one to stay alive in the playoff hunt.

BH  28
KP  24

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="octfeb" post="1280471" timestamp="1348491513"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=103533.msg1280463#msg1280463 date=1348491225]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=103533.msg1280088#msg1280088 date=1348435976]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=103533.msg1279780#msg1279780 date=1348412908]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=103533.msg1279748#msg1279748 date=1348408627]
BH plays Park @Turner sat 7pm.The game to see is fri w/SC @Crosby speed vs speed and a high scoring fb game.Can Crosby rebound back @ home?This should say more about what SC brings to the table.A test against a annual 19-4a playoff team.I may go catch both
[/quote] Oh I'm gonna go saturday night and watch KP beat BH What side you sitting on Tex? BH side?
[/quote]

Sure he is sitting with the winners BH.  Come on over and bring that camera.......gonna need a victory picture.  ;)
[/quote]

LilTex can sit on the KP side! I'm telling you that man is a BH jinx ;)
[/quote]I won't be bringing my camera...
[/quote]

Ahhh, come on feb....... :'(  Bring a bikini and we'll find a tractor.  I can see it, Liltex with little gold aligators clipped to his mamories and you popping the wheels on a John Deer.  Need some pics for that Dayton vs. Porter program....... ;D ;D  It will be like Bonnie and Clide all over again!  ;D ;D

Guest RecknBall36
[quote name="BHFAN" post="1280541" timestamp="1348497136"]
[quote author=BHjustwin link=topic=103533.msg1280530#msg1280530 date=1348496443]
Somebody said that its KP's homecoming???? They aint been around long enough to have a Homecoming LOL.
The BH defense is starting to look really good. They moved some speed around and placed some good step up players in for the injured ones. The offense is clicking pretty well. King didnt let O'Neal have a huge night but he still got his yards and MVP's arm looks good when he lets it fly. That tight end Gray is a nice target. 6'4" and did you see his one handed 35 yard snag? I'm glad its a Sat game so that I can go and watch Crosby vs SC. I'm sitting on SC side. I'll be the white guy in the BH shirt. I wont look out of place at all.
BH-35
KP14
[/quote]

O neal i think got around 70 yards, but the Speers kid ran for 116! That is what BH needed another back to step up and carry the rock! The Catch by Gray was awesome! Think would like to sit on the SC side ,but that darn parking Crosby has sucks!. There is going to be quite a few BH folks at this game.
[/quote]

Had O'Neal played the rest of the 2nd half he would have kept up with his 100+ yards a game. Glad someone has stepped up to carry to help share the load.

[quote name="RecknBall36" post="1281056" timestamp="1348520443"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=103533.msg1280541#msg1280541 date=1348497136]
BH-35
KP14
[/quote]

[/quote]

Had O'Neal played the rest of the 2nd half he would have kept up with his 100+ yards a game. Glad someone has stepped up to carry to help share the load.
[/quote]

You and me both ;D With the other backs chipping in that takes a lot of pressure off Denny! Looks like a 60% chance of rain Saturday! hope KWP doesn't play in the rain like Crosby does ;)

O'Neal most definitely would have busted a hundred easy if left in. Landon had some great runs and threw some serious blocks to free up Parker. There was a block on the screen pass to Parker where the center curled back and laid a kid out that was awesome. Offense was evenly spread and then everyone was pulled.

WARNING!!!!!! The stadium will not allow you to bring in an umbrella. Again, you may not bring in an umbrella. I am running around work today stealing, I mean getting those huge clear trash bags to throw up a pop up tent. Along with my slicker suit. I confirmed this by a man who goes to Kingwood Park games to watch his niece dance at halftime. They made him put it back in the car.

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1281701" timestamp="1348591759"]
O'Neal most definitely would have busted a hundred easy if left in. Landon had some great runs and threw some serious blocks to free up Parker. There was a block on the screen pass to Parker where the center curled back and laid a kid out that was awesome. Offense was evenly spread and then everyone was pulled.

WARNING!!!!!! The stadium will not allow you to bring in an umbrella. Again, you may not bring in an umbrella. I am running around work today stealing, I mean getting those huge clear trash bags to throw up a pop up tent. Along with my slicker suit. I confirmed this by a man who goes to Kingwood Park games to watch his niece dance at halftime. They made him put it back in the car.
[/quote]

Thanks for the info. I'll have to bust out my UT Poncho's :)

Just a quick compairison of the two teams ;D As you can see we both have not played anybody  :-\ BH top opponent being Crosby and KWP best being George Ranch. KWP has two shutouts to BH's zero shutouts and BH scores more while KWP allowes less ::) It looks like we both have simnilar offenses, so this game should be over in an hour ;D Still think with BH's adjustments last week that they are going to come out ready to play and take it Park, but we are going to have to learn to play in the rain! Maybe all week in practice they should run the sprinklers ;)

BH (Record 3-1)

Total Yards = 1746
Rushing = 1380
Average Rush = 7.46 Yards
Passing = 366
Average Pass = 16.64 Yards
Opponents Records = 3 wins 11 losses
Average Points Scored =  39.75 PPG
Average Points Allowed = 17.5 PPG

Kingwood Park (Record 4-0)

Total Yards = 1220
Rushing = 945
Average Rush = 5.76 Yards
Passing = 275
Average Pass =16.18 Yards
Opponents Records = 3 wins 12 loses
Average Points Scored = 33.5 PPG
Average Points Allowed =  10.75 PPG

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1281728" timestamp="1348593299"]
Just a quick compairison of the two teams ;D As you can see we both have not played anybody  :-\ BH top opponent being Crosby and KWP best being George Ranch. KWP has two shutouts to BH's zero shutouts and BH scores more while KWP allowes less ::) It looks like we both have simnilar offenses, so this game should be over in an hour ;D Still think with BH's adjustments last week that they are going to come out ready to play and take it Park, but we are going to have to learn to play in the rain! Maybe all week in practice they should run the sprinklers ;)

BH (Record 3-1)

Total Yards = 1746
Rushing = 1380
Average Rush = 7.46 Yards
Passing = 366
Average Pass = 16.64 Yards
Opponents Records = 3 wins 11 losses
Average Points Scored =  39.75 PPG
Average Points Allowed = 17.5 PPG

Kingwood Park (Record 4-0)

Total Yards = 1220
Rushing = 945
Average Rush = 5.76 Yards
Passing = 275
Average Pass =16.18 Yards
Opponents Records = 3 wins 12 loses
Average Points Scored = 33.5 PPG
Average Points Allowed =  10.75 PPG
[/quote]
I like our chances. Looks like this game will be won or lost in the trenches. Great stats BHFAN. Thanks.

Bhfan that is a great post but you know I have to point something out. On your opponents wins, 2 of the 3 wins your opponents have were from crosby. Since crosby handled bh fairly easily I would have to say all bh wins have come against opponents with a combined total of 1 win. Having said that I say bh by 14. With a win against kp bh will put theirselfs in a great position for a playoff spot.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1281807" timestamp="1348597973"]
Bhfan that is a great post but you know I have to point something out. On your opponents wins, 2 of the 3 wins your opponents have were from crosby. Since crosby handled bh fairly easily I would have to say all bh wins have come against opponents with a combined total of 1 win. Having said that I say bh by 14. With a win against kp bh will put theirselfs in a great position for a playoff spot.
[/quote]

Dang your hard core! Can't even let us have a little glory ;D I put that we have one loss and that isn't good enough ;)

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1281807" timestamp="1348597973"]
[/quote]

Check this spin out. If you take Crosby out which Dayton and BH played, then Dawson's opponents have only 2 wins. Elkins and New Caney. So it appears Dayton hasn't played anyone yet. Crosby game was a fluke. BH up by 10 at halftime and didn't show up after that. Dayton and SC better not over look the Eagles. Have to take care KP first though.

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1282150" timestamp="1348621653"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=103533.msg1281807#msg1281807 date=1348597973]
[/quote]

Check this spin out. If you take Crosby out which Dayton and BH played, then Dawson's opponents have only 2 wins. Elkins and New Caney. So it appears Dayton hasn't played anyone yet. Crosby game was a fluke. BH up by 10 at halftime and didn't show up after that. [b]Dayton and SC better not over look the Eagles.[/b] Have to take care KP first though.
[/quote]

::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D

[quote name="mikehoncho" post="1282192" timestamp="1348625933"]
[quote author=TradinUp BH link=topic=103533.msg1282150#msg1282150 date=1348621653]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=103533.msg1281807#msg1281807 date=1348597973]
[/quote]

Check this spin out. If you take Crosby out which Dayton and BH played, then Dawson's opponents have only 2 wins. Elkins and New Caney. So it appears Dayton hasn't played anyone yet. Crosby game was a fluke. BH up by 10 at halftime and didn't show up after that. [b]Dayton and SC better not over look the Eagles.[/b] Have to take care KP first though.
[/quote]

::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D
[/quote]

I bet you felt like that last year then the feeling was  :'( :'( :'( :'( :-\ :-[

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1282507" timestamp="1348678840"]
[quote author=Dazed and confused link=topic=103533.msg1282430#msg1282430 date=1348673466]
This game will decide the 4th playoff spot. 8)
[/quote]
Nope we have that spot reserved for Dayton ;D
[/quote]
Watch it now!  If KP is for real then you might find BH shooting hoops come week 11. ;D

I head some sickining news. A few of the players have staff and might have to miss the game. I am trying to get more details but this is just not the week for this. I know that nobody wants to wear the kids out by going both ways but they can do a series here and there on both sides of the ball. To me this is a must have game. Kids are in great shape. They can handle it.

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1282738" timestamp="1348696515"]
I head some sickining news. [b]A few of the players have staff[/b] and might have to miss the game. I am trying to get more details but this is just not the week for this. I know that nobody wants to wear the kids out by going both ways but they can do a series here and there on both sides of the ball. To me this is a must have game. Kids are in great shape. They can handle it.
[/quote] Thats not good... Hopefully they will be well soon... Very contagious stuff.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476