Who are Nederland's top players?

Vpirate

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1276412" timestamp="1348109102"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=103205.msg1276265#msg1276265 date=1348094011]
Yes i was talking about 84. And why do you say he needs to work on getting off the line better? You have obviously not seen him. He is the fastest TE i have seen in a while. And i'm not worried about Stampley and Taylor. We can handle them just fine. Question for your offense if you get past our front four then you have Quirante, Godeaux, Cooper, Whitmire, Rodriguez, and Thomas to get by and that is no easy task to do buddy. And we also have players that you didn't see last year. One being a sophomore that is 6'3" 245.
[/quote]

You must have forgotten who we played last week. #3 Angleton doesn't exactly have scrubs back there on defense and we put up 31. 24 if you discount the defensive TD. If Vidor has a better defense than Angleton, I would be completely shocked...
[/quote]
Be prepared to be shocked then. Angleton is known for there offense godogs. You know that. They average 323 yards per game on defense for god sakes man. Come on.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn