SFA vs Rice

rip2506

http://sfajacks.cstv.com/sports/w-soccer/recaps/090712aaa.html

Zuri played well but I missed 35 minutes of the first half including where she made head to head contact with another player trying to head a ball inside the Owl 6.

It was kind of funny cause on the way to the game I had another parent texting me the updates while we sped to the game... And I quote (this is a female parent) OMG Very Physical Game. They are Big Strong and Pretty fast.  So as I arrive at the game I see one of Zuri's former teammates ( # 25 Rachel Petmecky) mother and I greet Mrs Petmecky ( based on the text info).... Hey Kathy whats up with the mean physical play ( just joking of course) and she said us? ITS ZURI THE ONE PLAYING ROUGH!!!!  kind of caught me off guard but in the back of my mind I am thinking that's my girl... matching the opponents intensity...

One thing I have noticed about the bigger better schools.. you better bring your big girl underwear if you want to stay in the game. The bigger the school the bigger and stronger the athletes and the more they tend to use the physical advantages..

It was a great win for us!

We have Baylor two weeks from this Sunday.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83