18U_16U Cardinal Showcase

CraigS

The GT Shockers will be hosting the Cardinal Showcase September 29-30.

ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO LAMAR UNIVERSITY SOFTBALL PROGRAM - THIS IS [color=red][u][b]NOT[/b][/u][/color] A GT SHOCKERS FUNDRAISER!

The Tournament will consist of 4 Juco teams and 18 Select Teams (12-18U teams - 6-16U teams) being held at the College Street Complex in Beaumont, Texas. Each team will play 5 - 90 minute games. The 18U and Juco teams will be entered into one of 4 pools, consisting of 1 Juco team and 3 select teams. The 16U will compete in a regular round robin format.

18U entry - $350 (includes umpiring fees)
16U entry - $250 (includes umpiring fees)

Several teams have contacted me already, we will be getting with you ASAP to confirm. For more information, contact Craig Soignet @ 409-284-6809 or [email protected].

Remember this is a fundraiser for LAMAR SOFTBALL, anyone interested in sponsoring or donating to LU Softball please let us know that also.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hoping to have schedules done by end of this week. Still issues with JUCO's....probably wont have enough for various reasons.

You did see a list on our website...I took them down  to put the results of the "Classic" up and to modify the "Showcase" teams....just havent had time to get it back up....it hasnt changed much from what you saw....the sched will be posted on-line as soon as I get it completed.

This is my post, someone else had logged in on my laptop, I didn't notice.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn