Columbia Angels - 2012 Fall Tryouts - (11U-14U) and High School Teams!

WWW.COLUMBIAANGELS.COM

The Columbia Angels will be holding Fall Tryouts for their 11U-14U groups this weekend. The Columbia Angels are a well-established (1993) and highly respected Premier Baseball organization in Houston, Texas.

The High School program (Freshman-Seniors) is also looking to add pieces to their fall teams. We plan on sending a team to Jupiter, FL for the WWBA World Championship in October. Will also play games at Rice, UH, San Jac, Alvin, etc. during the fall months.

For more information on tryouts visit columbiaangels.com or contact Ricky Watkins at [email protected]

Also, Follow us on twitter @ColumbiaAngels for updates!

IMO...after watching for a summer season...the Columbia Angel program is a way to go.  Coaches are fair, no nonsense, do the correct way types.  Players are only told "Good job", when you get the job done.  And, you're also told when you don't get it done.  One of the fairest priced programs out there for Select Ball.  Again...JMO

Agreed 100% and the results are impressive. 17u placed 3rd out of 250 teams at the perfect game world wooden bat championship. You have kids signed with Texas, Arkansas, Tech, and TCU that I can think of off the top of my head that played on that team. The 15u placed 8th out of 150 teams at the same perfect game tournament held in Georgia. There is only one Beaumont area kid on the teams that I know and he is a Kelly kid who can really play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124