WB's Garrett booted off KU football team

It's a shame. The young man made a mistake as we all have. The really measure of a man is how he learns from his mistakes and attones himself. I hope he gets the opportunity to do so somewhere as everything I have heard before this makes me believe he will attone given the chance.

I also applaud Coach Weiss for making it real clear to his players that this type of nonsense will not be overlooked. This is a minor incident, but when these minor incidents get swept under the rug, they lead to major problems within the program later on.

[quote name="puddin tane" post="1214607" timestamp="1335336897"]
This whole thing really surprises me..i've met the kid...seemed like a really nice , well mannered young man...but i wondered that also.. in a bar...smoking?
[/quote]  I was surprised too.  Seemed like a hard-working, dedicated player.  However, he was smoking a black and mild, which is a little different than chain smoking camels. 

[quote name="westend1" post="1214701" timestamp="1335373334"]
[quote author=puddin tane link=topic=99329.msg1214607#msg1214607 date=1335336897]
This whole thing really surprises me..i've met the kid...seemed like a really nice , well mannered young man...but i wondered that also.. in a bar...smoking?
[/quote]  I was surprised too.  Seemed like a hard-working, dedicated player.  However, he was smoking a black and mild, which is a little different than chain smoking camels.
[/quote]

read where he had a previous 'incident' up there, blow a full ride to Big 12 School...just plain stupid

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/hs/article/Dismissed-player-Garrett-had-previous-incident-3516377.php

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed