PN-G spring practice starts soon

• 2 weeks later...
I'm ready wish I could go watch and see what we got! Bmtsoulja1 has been asking me what we have. Be honest really don't know. Anxious to hear and see though. Worried about running game, hopefully someone is gonna stepup and make a liar out of me. Lol not sure of all the starting returners but I think we need a lot of rebuilding on both sides of the ball! Any info after the first practice this morning.

PNG had their first Spring practice today. Full pads. Team looked good. D was on mark and the O line did very well. Defense executed very well. Impressed with their pressure and pursuit. Secondary is very good.  I was surprised at the size we have out there on the O line. 3 returners and the other 2 are very good size boys.  Running backs are very very quick and fast. Very explosive thru the gaps and to the outside. Several receivers to throw to again this year with great hands. 3 of which are tall, around 6'2"-4". The others have great hands as well.  AJ was on the mark for most passes today. Stayed in the pocket and picked best route and receiver. Back up QB has a great arm as well. Reminds me of Miller. He can tuck and run when he has too. Very fast. Team looked very good and solid. Now I'm biased, but others may see differently. Team worked hard this morning. We were missing a few key players today due to minor injuries from other sports. Overall good looking group of boys out there. Very balanced on both sides of the ball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami