Liberty Hill 35 Giddings 28 Final

THANKS TO THE WISE OC AT WOS HE LET GIDDINGS BEAT US! AT LEAST OTHER SQUADS HAVE SENSE ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT PLAYS TO RUN.[/quote

I know there are a few people that think the OC did not do his job. What about the defense giving up 21 points, the deap snapper snapping the ball over the punters head, the extra point missed, qb missing open recievers and so on...... What about back in '87 a young man stepped in the hole and hit a back in the mouth on 4th and goal for the Mustangs to go on to the next round. Tezeno hit the kid from New Braunsfel or somewhere.. Happened in the Dome. It could have happened in the game with Giddings also. Go back to flipping burgers at your job and give it a rest!

WELL GIDDINGS IS GOING TO SCORE ON ALOT OF PEOPLE. 13 POINTS ON OFFENSE? COME ON DUDE.

I have watched WOS football since about 1980 and probably watched you set on the bench in '88 when you lost in the finals. WOS has had better offenses and defenses in the past. The problem I have with people like you is you can't give it a rest. You hide behind this web page and abuse people. It is a shame that you don't have enough guts to sign you name to your cowardly post!

U DON'T UNDERSTAND. IN HUGE GAMES IN THE PLAYOFFS HE HAS THAT PROBLEM. ASK ANYONE SOUTH OF THE I-10 BRIDGE IN ORANGE. YOU FIND OUT HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE FED UP WITH IT.

Do you not have anything else to do on a saturday afternoon besides rag on a Coach? Get a life kid and get on with life bc if you don't get a little bitter. The thread is about Liberty Hill and not Wos OC so can you say GOOD JOB LIBERTY HILL? :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder