5. Corrigan Camden (1-2)
6. Newton (0-3)
7. San Augustine (0-3)

Can anyone complete this for me??

Schedule:

Woodville vs. Nacogdoches Central Heights
Corrigan Camden vs. Hemphill
Woden vs. San Augustine

Woodville vs Central Heights will be the game to watch this week. Should be a great game with lots of runs and GREAT pitching.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1199548" timestamp="1332256232"]
Standings:

1. Central Heights (3-0)
2. Woodville (2-0)
3. Hemphill (2-0)
4. Woden ??
5. Corrigan Camden (1-2)
6. Newton (0-2)
7. San Augustine (0-3)

Schedule:

Woden vs. San Augustine

Woodville vs Central Heights will be the game to watch this week. Should be a great game with lots of runs and GREAT pitching.
[/quote]

Woden (1-1) - Loss to CH/Win vs. Newton
Newton (0-3) - Losses to Woden/Woodville/Hemphill respectively.

Woodville vs. CH will be a good game to watch early in the week, but personally, I'm looking forward to Hemphill vs. CH on Friday.

[quote name="allsports" post="1199756" timestamp="1332279142"]
I am more ready for Hemphill vs Woodville so eagleswoodville can come back to reality and see his team is overrated.  2 good players on Woodville.  Overrated!
[/quote]
Come back to reality?? ha okay. You obviously dont get out and watch much highschool baseball. But im not gonna sit on here and debate what the rest of setx already knows, obviously. #1 this week. Hmmmm...and who does Hemphill have? That Twine kid. Thats it?? Anyways, ill let the play speak for itself. Hemphill is a talented team, but Woodville is very talented as well. It'll be a great game. Get out and watch a little more southeast texas baseball lol see you at the game.

[quote name="Hornet18" post="1199724" timestamp="1332276258"]
[quote author=eagleswoodville#1 link=topic=97778.msg1199548#msg1199548 date=1332256232]
Standings:

1. Central Heights (3-0)
2. Woodville (2-0)
3. Hemphill (2-0)
4. Woden ??
5. Corrigan Camden (1-2)
6. Newton (0-2)
7. San Augustine (0-3)

Schedule:

Woden vs. San Augustine

[/quote]

Woden (1-1) - Loss to CH/Win vs. Newton
Newton (0-3) - Losses to Woden/Woodville/Hemphill respectively.

Woodville vs. CH will be a good game to watch early in the week, but personally, I'm looking forward to Hemphill vs. CH on Friday.
[/quote]
Thank you!

My guess is that most of southeast Texas has not seen Woodville play and are believing all of your nonsense.  I have seen Woodville play a couple of times this year.  You have two pitchers and two hitters.  Both are good players.  The rest of your team are mediocre AT BEST, with a few below average.  I watched you lose 2 games at your own tournament.  I do not know too much about Warren, but what I saw was you throw your two "studs" on the mound and they threw a young lefty and still out hit you guys.  I also saw an average Coldspring team put it to you, still unsure how setexas ignores those as losses. Do not hide behind your "ranking."  I have seen Kountze, Big Sandy, and West Sabine play and they are much worse than Hemphill and Hemphill remains at the bottom of the list.  Hemphill will beat Woodville because they have the better player and top to bottom better team.

[quote name="allsports" post="1199802" timestamp="1332288232"]
My guess is that most of southeast Texas has not seen Woodville play and are believing all of your nonsense.  I have seen Woodville play a couple of times this year.  You have two pitchers and two hitters.  Both are good players.  The rest of your team are mediocre AT BEST, with a few below average.  I watched you lose 2 games at your own tournament.  I do not know too much about Warren, but what I saw was you throw your two "studs" on the mound and they threw a young lefty and still out hit you guys.  I also saw an average Coldspring team put it to you, still unsure how setexas ignores those as losses. Do not hide behind your "ranking."  I have seen Kountze, Big Sandy, and West Sabine play and they are much worse than Hemphill and Hemphill remains at the bottom of the list.  Hemphill will beat Woodville because they have the better player and top to bottom better team.
[/quote]
Okay so since you know everything about us you must also now that in that Coldspring game in our tournament, we had 5 starters sidelined. And that we beat that same Coldspring team the following week. And that in the game against Warren, Woodville outhit Warren 8-6. And that also in that game, Warren had 8 runs in one inning on 3 errors. 2 of which were made by a kid who is not a starter, but had to start that game. And that Woodville was in position to win that game. AND on top of all that, if you payed attention at all, one of those "losses" was a tie and one was without 5 Woodville starters. Please get your stuff straight before you come on here attacking a program like that. You dont know what youre talking about.

I agree that the game we are all waiting for is Woodville/Hemphill.  Hemphill is getting overlooked, in my opinion, because of the schedule they have played.  Hemphill is 8-7-1 currently.  Losses coming from Silsbee, Jasper, Crockett, Central Pollok, and Joaquin.  Two losses from both Crockett and Silsbee.  The tie was Vidor in the Jasper tournament 5-5.  Not bad for a 2A school in my opinion.  It's embarrassing that Hemphill gets a #10 ranking behind West Sabine who they beat convincingly 11-3. 

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1199808" timestamp="1332289763"]
[quote author=allsports link=topic=97778.msg1199802#msg1199802 date=1332288232]
[/quote]
Okay so since you know everything about us you must also now that in that Coldspring game in our tournament, we had 5 starters sidelined. And that we beat that same Coldspring team the following week. And that in the game against Warren, Woodville outhit Warren 8-6. And that also in that game, Warren had 8 runs in one inning on 3 errors. 2 of which were made by a kid who is not a starter, but had to start that game. And that Woodville was in position to win that game. AND on top of all that, if you payed attention at all, one of those "losses" was a tie and one was without 5 Woodville starters. Please get your stuff straight before you come on here attacking a program like that. You dont know what youre talking about.
[/quote]

eagleswoodville before you start calling people out on facts, Warren vs Woodville: Warren 9 hits, Woodville 7 hits

[quote name="wwball" post="1200007" timestamp="1332342778"]
[quote author=eagleswoodville#1 link=topic=97778.msg1199808#msg1199808 date=1332289763]
[quote author=allsports link=topic=97778.msg1199802#msg1199802 date=1332288232]
[/quote]
[/quote]

eagleswoodville before you start calling people out on facts, Warren vs Woodville: Warren 9 hits, Woodville 7 hits
[/quote]
In this rivalry, of course you'd think that being from Warren. As would a lot of Woodville fans think in favor of their team. That's understandable. But idk how good CH is this year. Haven't heard much on them I guess we will find out tomorrow night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami