buna @ KOUNTZE predictions anyone??? Friday 3/16

[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="1197582" timestamp="1331823988"]
Should be a dandy, but Buna takes this one 6-1. Buna with too much offense for the Lions.
[/quote]

And the Lions don't have offense? ? Lol ill admit Howell shut us down... but not gonna happen Friday night.

[quote name="BrEaK_eM_OfF" post="1197652" timestamp="1331828632"]
[quote author=SteelerCzy link=topic=97590.msg1197582#msg1197582 date=1331823988]
Should be a dandy, but Buna takes this one 6-1. Buna with too much offense for the Lions.
[/quote]
I picked the same score
[/quote]
Great minds think alike, lol. Not saying Lions don't have bats, just that IMO the Coogs have more.

I will step out and say this...Kountze hits the ball, than Kountze should win. I say the score will be 6-4.  My reason behind this is simple...I think our outfield is very strong...granted it is anchored with freshman Austin Marshall, but he is a machine in center field. Gaps are not always safe. In addition he is flanked with great gloves and speed to left and right.  Our infield is solid and Pitching is deep. All that being said, it will be fight Friday night...Oh by the way fair warning...those Lions like to start eating other little cats about 6:30 pm! HAHAHAHAHAH LOL

I don't even know why we should even play the game seems like Buna has a lock on it all...hell lets just caulk up district...the rest of us scubs will flip for 2nd and 3rd.  Looks we have alot of games are left to be played...Kountze is not a give me...either is Warren or Deweyville and we play everybody twice. Don't get me wrong I love to be the underdog that plays an over confident team...makes for good drama.  If Buna rolls through district unbeaten, then congrats you pulled it off and you deserve the hype. Even if you win district you deserve the hype...but lets play the games.

71 I was thinking .... Why would y'all pitch price against Deweyville if you knew you were gonna have to hit Howell to win and from what I hear Deweyville doesn't hit very good so have one of the other pitchers pitch against them and let Price pitch against us ....... I really just wanted to see Price pitch. Good luck to The Coogs tonight and to the lab hope he does good too

Don't know the thinking...pitching is pretty deep should be ok anyway...and thanks I hope he fetches well tonight as well as hit...tell Boo to have a great game as well! Austin was hoping to see him or Joe on the bump...you know he wants to pitch...may see him in late innings.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder