Wildcatters Win In Shootout

The announced crowd was 1289 which it was the first weeknight game where there was school and work the following day, hopefully they draw better tonight and tomorrow. I dont want to turn this into an SMG rant but come on get the damn sign fixed out on I-10 so the traffic that travels up and down the interstate can see what events are going on out there including hockey and other events as well. Case in point, I'm at every Catters game when I got to the arena yesterday to leave my tickets at will call for friends I knew nothing about the concert to be held there on the 21st. What does it take to get the sign board out there fixed?????

Props to Ashly for attending last night, I saw Lennie in the tunnel during 1st intermission, but have never yet seen Friedman or Ware ever attend a game, they treat Catters scores at channel 6 a lot of times as an after thought and announce them after or during the fish and game forecast. The Catters are in FIRST place 14-3-2 time for the local media to step up and put them first on the priority list for local sports now the HS football is over and anyone who really is that desperate for NBA/NFL/MLB news already has cable and/or internet and knows those stories beforehand. Granted I know a lot of people who watch the 10pm news even turn it off after the weather maybe the local stations could consider flipping sports and weather so that people see the WHOLE newscast.

Ok, Coop...

we are PERSONALLY inviting YOU to attend a game.

I know how passionate you are about sports and you've really said some positive things about our Catters, so COME ON OUT TO THE GAME!

As Stat Queen (hockeyfan) said, check out our site often, because many more pictures will be added during the next few days. Sometimes we have so many that it takes the following Monday or Tuesday to get them all on the site. 8)

Shootouts are nice (we'd rather have a regulation win, though).

We've witnessed shootouts in leagues from the CHL all the way up to the NHL in Edmonton. In fact, a guy who used to play against the Catters, Morrison, won a shootout when we were in Edmonton watching the Oilers.

How cool is that? So, remember that some of these guys will make the big show one day and YOU can say you saw them before they became famous. :D

Ex-Wildcatter Rob Globke is in the NHL now. :)

And many guys that played against the Wildcatters in past seasons are now doing great in the NHL.

Coop, come to the games.

You won't have a hard time finding us....just ask anyone where the fanatics sit, and they'll direct you to sections 107 and 108. 8)

Oh, and speaking of Mike Morrison, he's now the goalie for the Phoenix Roadrunners, who play here against the Wildcatters next weekend.

Maybe I should get him to autograph the photo of him getting 1st star of the game in his very first NHL game. :P

Guest emonarch777

Very exciting game' date=' thought it was in the bag but Charlotte battled back to tie it with 18 seconds left. My buddy went to his first game and is hooked, it's not everyday someones first game goes to a shootout.[/quote']

yeah i brought my helper last night, well his asked me for a ride to tonights game too. thats all he talked about today at work. he's hooked.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124