Free Entry Into World Series

USSSA will have its next tournament March 10th and 11th. $215 Entry. The winner in each division will receive a free entry into the Dallas or Beaumont World Series. Dallas World Series will host ages 6-12 and Beaumont will host 9U,10U and 12U Teams. Please visit website at www.gtbaseball.com or contact us at [email protected] Click link below to view teams entered.

http://www.usssa.com/sports/FindTourn2.asp?WhatToDo=V&DirectorID=3360406&wherestart=1&SeasonID=16

Few quick questions? 

Is Bullet Baseball really playing in two weeks, or are you guys using their 5 teams to make the tournament look bigger than it really is.  I know they were registered for the first tournament & none of their teams actually played. 

I also saw that you switched the tournament director from Brian Tillery to GT Baseball.  Is it safe to assume that both tournament directors, yourself & Brian Cansler (GT Vipers 8U & 11U) will be coaching teams again in this tournament.

Final question, are you going to make all the divisions open again?  I see that a few of the undefeated Major teams are going to be back & wanted to see if they were going to paired up with AA teams again.

Thanks in advance.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476