The future of soccer looks very bright in the Triangle

rip2506

Based on the turn-outs at the Quinn Indoor on Youth Open Play Friday and Saturdays (7-11pm).. 100 total players (5 pee wee teams 8-12yrs old and (4) high school age teams 13 and up)  Friday night alone.. then another 75 players on Saturday. There is going to be some phenomenal soccer talent coming out of this area far beyond our most recent stars. Plain and simple they are playing a ton of soccer and having a blast doing it. Some of these kids play on outdoor teams, then the indoor league and then come for fun two nights a week. Sure there may be a few who grow sick of the sport and quit but for the ones that stick with it to the end there are soccer scholarships in their future and potentially more.

As some of you know my daughter has turned out to be a pretty good soccer player ( two first team all state selections, two district female player of the year awards and playing over 700 minutes as a freshman for the conference regular season undefeated champs SFA.. but even she will pale in comparison to these up coming stars just from sheer time on the ball...and to be quite honest that is what makes the Brazilians, Italians, Germans, British and Spanish so superior to us in the International world of futbol. The Quinn Indoor will be one of the finest investments into youth soccer this area has ever made with the exception of the fields that Cris personally invested in for BYSC.

Not to mention if you believe you've got skilz Wednesday Adult open play from 8-10pm is where the heavy hitters come out. I guarantee the level of soccer is some of the highest that anyone could expect to participate in bar none. If any of you know Tom Shenton.. he is one of the best soccer players that I have seen since the Jorge Cruz. And Tom is a regular in the Open Play and says he loves what the level of competition has evolved into. Not for the weak! That's not Tom's quote It's mine!

Come out.. get your kids off the video games or out of the streets and get some exercise and hone your soccer skills.

Friday and Saturday nights are for all skill levels... Wednesday OPEN play has evolved to advanced level only. IMO

personally I cannot wait to see what some of these current 10 and 12 year olds accomplish in the next four to five years.. Keep your eyes and ears open for names like Madison, Sophie, CJ, Garrett, Cole and many more......these are the regulars and current stars of the the Indoor.

God Bless Cris Quinn, his foundation and family.

And again to the top of the charts... I know that there are a lot of high school games going on with more important immediate impact .... but I want to keep this topic in front of you for at least another evening.. because just like God.... it is something I truly believe in.

Rip Out!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder