Did Whitlock really insult Jeremy Lin's manhood?

I haven't seen his tweet, but read some other information. Did Jason Whitlock really insult Jeremy Lin's male part?  Really!!!  I thought Whitlock had some brains and some dignity, but too stoop this low because he doesn't like someone from a different race than his succeeding in the NBA is rather pathetic.  Lost his credibility as a journalist and should be fired from Fox Sports!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/jason-whitlock-jeremy-lin-whitlock-sorry-for-lin-tweet-021112

So if you can get the tweet to verify, that would be good.  I may be reading between the lines but I think the tweet will clear it up.  Whatever he said he had to apologize for, but of course it wasn't a real apology, he justified himself in the middle of his apology.  A real apology goes like this:  I was wrong, I don't have an excuse, I am sorry, it won't happen again!

Love this guys story coming straight off the couch saving dantonis job. He is living like a KING in New york. yes he gets alot more publicity because he is asain. but heck i think its awesome for a person like him who is dominating a mainly black sport.

Guest ECBucFan
I don't care about the racist drivel that emanates from Whitlock, but I am curious to see if bullets13 will show up here hating on Lin with the same passion he hated Tebow with this past football season...  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83