Whos is the best in the new 19-4A

WordMan2

Dayton has a down year comes in second place in district and wins 2 playoff games. Sounds to me like daytons standards are alot higher than bh. All I hear from bh is how they beat dayton which I admit is unreal and doesnt even sound right but when you get a playoff off game at home and lose I would probably use dayton as my measuring stick too.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1235436" timestamp="1342121101"]
Dayton has a down year comes in second place in district and wins 2 playoff games. Sounds to me like daytons standards are alot higher than bh. All I hear from bh is how they beat dayton which I admit is unreal and doesnt even sound right but when you get a playoff off game at home and lose I would probably use dayton as my measuring stick too.
[/quote]

We lost by 5 and yall won by 5 8) our standards here at the hill is to excell in everything not just stumble through the playoffs to get embarrased by the first team that has a winning record ;D

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1235455" timestamp="1342124745"]
Funny you say that because the hill got beat at home by a team that didnt have a winning record until they met bh. Maybe yall should try to stumble deeper in the playoffs its fun watching your own team instead of everybody elses.
[/quote]

The losing team that beat us took out Brenham, and gave Lamarqe all they wanted unlike the mighty bronco's woodshed beeting that Manvel administered :-[ For gods sake you lost to GCM by 20 while the Hill beat GCM 42-6 :o It's good to be lucky sometimes and that is one thing the Broncos have on thier side. I think its Gods way of letting yall feel like you good at something ;)

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1235460" timestamp="1342125587"]
Png beat ozen by 30 just imagine what they would have done to yall. Thats if I use your logic.
[/quote]

If I remeber correctly Ozen's QB which lite us up for a million yards was out most of district. Doesn't matter we can compair oranges and apples till the game, but all that matters is this year. Obviously you guys are going to give us a beatdown because you say so  ;)

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1235435" timestamp="1342121018"]
Hey I just found a commercial of one of Barbers Hill new hair salons to go along with their new dollar stores! ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4tkrS_Ea3E
[/quote]

That's good, but a buddy of mine told me about the new city of Dayton Chamber of Commerce video depicting residents within Dayton ISD for their new promo video to lure more residents to the town! Enjoy 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6MO02-TdF8

[quote name="Daytonfan" post="1235482" timestamp="1342137330"]
Let's do some math. How many playoff games has Dayton won in the past 5 years? And how many playoff games has bh won in the past five years?
[/quote]

What did the playoff wins get you? Doesn't matter if your one and done or 5 and done, you have no state trophies either way. You boster about so many playoff wins, but can't win the big game, ie. 2007 Lake Travis, 2008 Sulphur Springs, 2009 Brenham, 2010 La Marque, and 2011 Manvel. You win games in SETX congrats!!! :o

Guest octfeb
[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1235419" timestamp="1342118247"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=95315.msg1235417#msg1235417 date=1342117782]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=95315.msg1235397#msg1235397 date=1342115083]
( please try to empty the porta-cans on the visitor side this yr. last year the smell was kinda tuff ) :P
[/quote]

We installed new bathrooms for you on the visitor side.  I am sure someone can help you figure out how to use advanced plumbing...... ;D  Maybe one day we will get a port-o-potty truck like Dayton has at their field.  ;) ;) ;D

[img]http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/7417/daytonporto.jpg[/img]
[/quote]Really? I believe this pic was taken after the "beat down" to the amount of 54-0. All the BH fans pooping after that game.. massive cleanup had to take place.. I think hazmat even had to be called in:o
[/quote]

[b]Actually it was taken before last years Dayton Homecoming parade from what I was told.[/b] It led the parade with the Homecoming queen sitting on top waving her hand to the fans with dirty toilet paper ;D ;D

Disclaimer: Not a dig at last years Homecoming queen or any other Dayton kid.
[/quote]well we all know they lie over there on the hill... they can't help it though with the high altitude on top them salt domes. We tend to over look there comments most of the time.... Makes me wonder how many from BH choked on the rain today, from having their noses so high up in the air...

[quote author=Daytonfan link=topic=95315.msg1235482#msg1235482 date=1342137330]
Let's do some math. How many playoff games has Dayton won in the past 5 years? And how many playoff games has bh won in the past five years?
[/quote                                                                                                                                And I believe in the past five years Dayton has won 19 playoff games, correct me if I'm wrong. Just curious, how many has BH won?

[quote name="Daytonfan" post="1235486" timestamp="1342140122"]
So your telling me you would rather lose the first round instead of going 5 deep and lose? I forgot you haven't got to enjoy a deep run like that. It gets very exciting
[/quote]

Ya'll can keep the truck in the picture for ya'lls deeps runs ;D We'll continue to be well rounded at BH by putting out good teams in [b]all sports [/b] and [b]academics[/b].

[quote name="liltex" post="1235488" timestamp="1342140754"]
Trading up- every team you listed went to the title game ,name another SETX team since 07 that has done that 8)
[/quote]
Ya'll have had recent success, but why stop at 2007? Go back before Stewart was there. I remember when Dayton was the red headed step child of football. Congrats on your recent wins.

Guest octfeb
We are 49 days away from the start of the 2012 Texas HS Football Season and it is Different Colored Eyes Day! WHOOOHOOO on the back side of 50  ;D ;D ;D

Now we can't go a whole moring with out calling out someone ;D hmmm lets see .........ugh...................oh i know.................................NEW CANEY SUCKS!!!!! ;D ;D

You thought i was going to say Dayton didn't ya ;)

Guest octfeb
[quote name="BHFAN" post="1235618" timestamp="1342193878"]
Now we can't go a whole moring with out calling out someone ;D hmmm lets see .........ugh...................oh i know.................................NEW CANEY SUCKS!!!!! ;D ;D

[/quote]speaking of calling out the others... someone needs to let the others know we all waiting on them.. So if ya know any of the others need to get them over here...  :)

[quote name="octfeb" post="1235621" timestamp="1342194141"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=95315.msg1235618#msg1235618 date=1342193878]

[/quote]speaking of calling out the others... someone needs to let the others know we all waiting on them.. So if ya know any of the others need to get them over here...  :)
[/quote]

We did have a New Caney guy on here i think it was Lightning Eagle. Still waiting on Humble, CE King, Porter though

[quote name="octfeb" post="1235507" timestamp="1342145049"]
We are 49 days away from the start of the 2012 Texas HS Football Season and it is Different Colored Eyes Day! WHOOOHOOO on the back side of 50  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Ah so close, cause mine are blue today but in the morning after my buds bachelor party they are probably going to be red! ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami