Breaking news out of bh

There will be two dollar stores located on eagle drive. In a stunning turn of events many bh residents are saying they will boycott family dollar if they dont change their name to "who needs a dollar dollar store".  Other residents have suggested "our poop doesnt stink dollar" or my favorite "the one and done dollar". I will try and keep everyone updated as the opening gets closer.

See my response to the same message on the Basketball thread below :) You Dayton folks sure spend a lot of time in BH wishing and dreaming that one day you will succeed and become an EAGLE 8)

Well I can't deny that  We have not only one, but two dollar stores opening up  This is what happens when BH doesn't control its boarders and all the wanabees start moving in!  This all goes back to the anchor babies that have Mexico destroying our country! Them Dayton girls cross the line get pregnant and Anchor in BH

A similar thing happens when our sheep cross the line over to Dayton! This is how the last sheep came back from Dayton after crossing the line ;D

[IMG]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/daveowns/funny/sheep.jpg[/img]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami