Cy Falls 44 West Brook 27 Final/Comments

oh well.... i guess there's always somebody better. congratulations Bruins on a great season. there were alot of other teams that did alot worse. besides, this year's team was a young team with alot of varsity players returning next year. plus, this year's JV team was district champs! this definitely sets things up to have a solid team next year. so, poke your chests out and hold your heads high Bruins, you have nothing to be ashamed of......this was a great year! maybe a better year next season! gotta somehow figure out how to get through that third round :?

Bruins will be much better next year in my opinion. Stump tried too hard to make this a passing team. Next year, he will have no choice but to ride the two running backs. Christian Michael will be one of the top running backs in the state next year as a junior. He was the best player on this year's team by a wide margin. Should have gotten the ball to him today more often. Michael needs to touch the ball a minimum of 25 times a game. It's a tragedy they had to lose with their best player sitting on the sidelines.

Good season, but Cy-Falls was beatable today. Too many dumb mistakes. Blocked punts, snaps before the qb was ready to receive them that went sailing past the qb(at least 3 of those)

Congrats Bruins to good season!! It's true this team was beatable today but, too many little mistakes added up. Stump has this program on the right track it will be fun to watch the Bruins next year.

The QB for Cy Falls ran a great option that gave us trouble. Good Luck to Cy Falls.

Also, I thought it was cool seeing many PAM Titan fans there as well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami