SANTA IN BLUE DELIVERY COMPLETE

Buckshot

Update for the teams, coaches and parents who took part in our Santa in Blue, bicycle round-up tournament

We are not sure where to begin, so let us just say THANK YOU!  We joined Beaumont PD and Santa in Blue last night and made the deliveries to some very special children that would not have had a Christmas without your generosity. The looks on their faces was priceless to see Santa coming thuough their door with a HUGE box of toys and a bicycle too!
    I would have loved for each of you to have been with us last night.  It was a very humbling experience, even more than Ronnie and I could have imagined.  We had 2 homes without a Christmas tree (that will be handled this morning as we made a stop last night to purchase them!), and 2 homes were truly in need of gifts; one had 1 present under the tree, the other had 0 gifts under the tree. Each home had a story and these were not fairytale endings.  A father had tragically passed away while fishing leaving 3 girls, all under 9.  Another had lost his job and their home is being foreclosed on.  Just 2 examples of our night, but I could tell you so many more.
    You all did more than you will ever know to make some child have a true Merry Christmas.  From the very bottom of our hearts we wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Ronnie and Nara Cole
Stars Over Texas Softball

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124