District 21-3A picks

I was just looking back at the previous posts regarding the picks for district 21-3A and wondering if anybody was ready to change the order of their picks yet. I know district hasn't started yet, but looks like the majority had OF and WOS ahead of Silsbee in the beginning..... seeing as Silsbee beat WOS..... and OF had a loss to Central last night... what do ya'll think? Me.... LADY TIGERS #1!!!! Orangefield second and West Orange Stark 3rd............... hmmmm

It could work out in any combination of these three. BC and HF are capable of upsetting any of these if they are not on their game. It will be the team that avoids an upset by BC and HF and is able to win 3 of 4 in the tight games. Too close to call right now but it will be exciting to watch the District race unfold.

Yeah.... this should be a killer season to watch. There will be tough games just about every Tuesday and Friday!!! I hope what this district lineup does is makes the post district teams tough as nails and ready to handle anybody in the state....

I was also thinking how cool it would be to have a repeat at the state tournament with Lumberton and Kountze girls there, and then add Silsbee too..... that would REALLY put Hardin County on the map, huh?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124