LET'S GO PANTHERS,BIG NED,DAYTON!!!

bmtqj33

[quote name="robanadana" post="1123231" timestamp="1321682730"]
OK fellas, the Pirates have done our part. Now, it's yall's turn. Let's get it started!!!!

[color=red][move][size=36pt][font=impact][b]GO PANTHERS, BULLDOGS AND BRONCOS...DESTROY GREATER HOUSTON AND LET'S BRING IT HOME!!! [/b] [/font] [/size] [/move] [/color]
[/quote] ;)

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1123256" timestamp="1321685027"]
Go Cubs!  Even if we have to hold it down for 17-4A by ourselves!  I'm still behind Magnolia West & Stratford too though....
[/quote]

:-D If you do you will have something in common with Dayton..... :-D

Come on stop giving Brenhamfan a hard time... It's not like there is a whole lot of 17-4A support on this site... I'm sure he knows it's a very good possibility 17-4A is gonna go 1-3. But you can't blame him for hoping it don't happen that way....  ;)

[move][b][size=36pt]ITS GAME TIME DAYTON, NEDERLAND, OZEN  8) 8) 8)[/size][/b][/move]

[quote name="liltex" post="1123353" timestamp="1321705170"]
Explain Brenhamfan,you're behind Stratford N Mag West but your pic-ems say Ned/Dayton.Duncan went out of the yo-yo business.So who you got for real?IF you say Mag.West keep w/them,we're friends and all but you ride the fence 8)
[/quote]

Simple...  I can pull for my district and support them, just like anybody else can.  For example, a lot of people are pulling for Ozen but didnt pick them on the pick em.  The Stratford game is the one that worries me the most.  MW vs Dayton could go either way.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1123362" timestamp="1321706618"]
Come on stop giving Brenhamfan a hard time... It's not like there is a whole lot of 17-4A support on this site... I'm sure he knows it's a very good possibility 17-4A is gonna go 1-3. But you can't blame him for hoping it don't happen that way....  ;)

[move][b][size=36pt]ITS GAME TIME DAYTON, NEDERLAND, OZEN  8) 8) 8)[/size][/b][/move]
[/quote]

Thank you octfeb.  Just trying to support my district.  Guess somebody has to be the bad guy.  Not sure what liltex's deal has been the last two days.  Seems like somebody pissed in his cherios or something....  Lol.  It's all good though!  Time to put on my green and watch my Cubs go to war!  See y'all tonight, and drive safe!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124