Area RESULTS Toups Graphics

My previews are posted at...
http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Directions to Thorne Stadium and Galena Park ISD stadium are below the picture montage on the right.

GOOD LUCK TO THE BULLDOGS, PIRATES, PANTHERS, AND BRONCOS!

Hopefully we can knock out some 17-4A teams.  Got a good feeling on three of the games, still getting my mojo down for the fourth.  Predictions will be posted Thursday morning.
Pirate fans and Panther fans....
You will need to go around BWY 8 to get to Thorne Stadium.  BWY 8 is now EZTAG only from HWY 90 to HWY 59.  To get to the stadium you will need to stay on the feeder road which will take about 10 to 15 minutes longer.
They just opened up an EZ Tag store on the feeder road by West Lake Houston Parkway.  You will pass the store up on your way to the game.  If you want more information about getting an EZTAG, let me know and I will post information on my website.

Looks good but I think 17-4A finished like this. (Not that it matters)

1. Brenham
2. Montgomery
3. Stratford
4. Magnolia West

2nd-4th had the same record, but I think the point difference goes to Montgomery.  (Both losses were close and they beat Stratford by 4 TD's) I'm pretty sure MW would be last, cuz Stratford beat them bad.

The Dayton vs CE King game highlight video was finished last night...
It is at...
http://youtu.be/nx6wlUo0X_w

THANKS FOR THE EDITS!  I will change the information about Nederland.

robanadana...
Feel free to use the Black Pearl all you want...

Brenham Fan...
I was wondering myself how to rank the teams that all finished 5-2 in 17-4A.
Seems like they all took turns beating each other.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1118534" timestamp="1321357482"]
The Dayton vs CE King game highlight video was finished last night...
It is at...
http://youtu.be/nx6wlUo0X_w

THANKS FOR THE EDITS!  I will change the information about Nederland.

robanadana...
Feel free to use the Black Pearl all you want...

Brenham Fan...
I was wondering myself how to rank the teams that all finished 5-2 in 17-4A.
Seems like they all took turns beating each other.
[/quote]

Here you go Toups....  I think the 17-4A tiebreaker looked like this....
(If my math is right)

1. Brenham (7-0)
2. Montgomery (5-2) +24
3. Stratford (5-2) +7
4. Magnolia West (5-2) -24

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1120576" timestamp="1321490513"]
Just finished editing (at least to the best of my ability), my FEARLESS PREDICTIONS.
Should....
Toups Graphics post the predictions tonight, or wait until tomorrow morning around 5 AM?

Time to go watch the NO SPIN ZONE!
[/quote]

Tonight.  First time I've got to see my team in a Toups preview this year.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1120576" timestamp="1321490513"]
Just finished editing (at least to the best of my ability), my FEARLESS PREDICTIONS.
Should....
Toups Graphics post the predictions tonight, or wait until tomorrow morning around 5 AM?

Time to go watch the NO SPIN ZONE!
[/quote]

Tonight ;-D

I write what my "magical mojo" tells me, or as a coworker says, "Mr. Toups' blood has high levels of metachlorians enabling him to have "jedi like powers" when it comes to predicting high school football games."  I usually average around 75%, and last week was no different, I predicted 3 out 4.

Good luck to all 4 SETX teams!!!  I really hope next week the Pirates, Panthers, Broncos, and Bulldogs are still playing.
Don't forget...
Below the picture montage I have given Toups Graphics GPS directions to Thorne and Galena Park ISD stadiums.

It looks like it will be a great weekend with only a slight chance of rain.
GO OUT AND SUPPORT THE KIDS!
The Fearless Predictions are at....

Enjoy the readings....

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1120650" timestamp="1321495808"]
I write what my "magical mojo" tells me, or as a coworker says, "Mr. Toups' blood has high levels of metachlorians enabling him to have "jedi like powers" when it comes to predicting high school football games."  I usually average around 75%, and last week was no different, I predicted 3 out 4.

Good luck to all 4 SETX teams!!!  I really hope next week the Pirates, Panthers, Broncos, and Bulldogs are still playing.
Don't forget...
Below the picture montage I have given Toups Graphics GPS directions to Thorne and Galena Park ISD stadiums.

It looks like it will be a great weekend with only a slight chance of rain.
GO OUT AND SUPPORT THE KIDS!
The Fearless Predictions are at....

Enjoy the readings....
[/quote]
Sorry, but the star wars geek inside me has to say *midichlorians.

[quote name="robanadana" post="1120718" timestamp="1321501829"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=91583.msg1120714#msg1120714 date=1321501405]
Let's go 17-4A!  Another sweep would be awesome!
[/quote]

Get ready to sweep up some bear hide and claws.

[move][b][size=36pt][font=impact]MUTILATE MONTGOMERY!!![/font][/size][/b][/move]
[/quote]

We shall see!  Maybe I'll see you there...

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1120732" timestamp="1321503059"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=91583.msg1120718#msg1120718 date=1321501829]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=91583.msg1120714#msg1120714 date=1321501405]
Let's go 17-4A!  Another sweep would be awesome!
[/quote]

Get ready to sweep up some bear hide and claws.

[move][b][size=36pt][font=impact]MUTILATE MONTGOMERY!!![/font][/size][/b][/move]
[/quote]

We shall see!  Maybe I'll see you there...
[/quote]

Easy to find, I'm bald headed and very loud!!!! BrenhamFan, I believe you will have spendt $6 well for this game. Our two teams match up well and I think it will be a 3 point game decided by a turnover.....

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1123441" timestamp="1321713905"]
WAY TO GO PIRATES!!!!  The Black Pearl is still sailing at high tide with all sails amast.
The result for the Pirates game is at....

Good luck to the Panthers, Bulldogs, and yes... THE BRONCOS!!!  1 down and three to go!  send 17-4A to the basketball gym!
[/quote]
Like i said before. Your gonna learn someday about pickin against my pirates lol.

Watching the game again as it is uploaded to my computer.  My website has been updated with all four results at...

Next week will be HUGE for 4A football fans.  All four teams square up against very good opponents.  Don't have a feeling yet for the games, left the power rankings alone.
It has been a VERY LONG DAY!!!  My mom had another arteriogram yesterday, was told I could leave Baptist hospital around 1PM with her and bring her to my house so we can keep an eye on her.  When the hospital tells you that you can leave at 1 PM, DON'T YOU BELIEVE THEM!!!!  Left the Baptist Hospital at 4:30 and made it to the game right before the Broncos first TD.  The bed is sounding pretty good now.  WAY TO GO NEDERLAND, VIDOR, OZEN, AND DAYTON!!!  This might be the first time EVER that four teams east of the San Jancinto have been playing after Thanksgiving.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami